God please i usually dont pray to something that i'm pretty sure doesnt exist but just in case

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
I'm not sure why<, because I don't really know what makes these bozos tick, but what the hey.. it looks like maybe just maybe Trump has finally found a way to alienate his base

Evangelical leaders are breaking with Trump over his decision to withdraw from Syria in a move that could hurt the president's chances in 2020

• Evangelical Christian leaders criticized President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw US forces from northern Syria, exposing the US' Kurdish and Christian allies to an attack by Turkey.
  • The leaders, including Franklin Graham, argue that Christians living in the region will now be vulnerable to a Turkish attack.
  • Christian right leader Pat Robertson said Trump "is in danger of losing the mandate of heaven," and evangelical radio host Erick Erickson called to speed up Trump's impeachment.
  • Support from evangelical Christians is key to Trump's chances of victory in 2020. Eighty percent of evangelicals voted for Trump in 2016.
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Evangelical Christian leaders have criticized President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw US forces from Syria, in a move likely to threaten his support base in the 2020 presidential election.