GoFundMe is a health care lifeline

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Actually, the life span has declined for people in America because of the opioid crisis, not obamacare. I do admit that it did not lower healthcare costs but it did give over 20 million people good health insurance in government funded healthcare to the people. That is a good thing.
What did Obamacare do EXPAND the opioid crisis, people could not afford healthcare had to live in pain, treated symptoms instead of getting surgery, nerve blocks, Obamacare forced people to treat pain with opioids.

Funny thing Trump is taking action to prevent opioid addictions from PRESCRIPTION and ILLGAL sources of access to opioids.

once again you are proving what I said not debunk it.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
What did Obamacare do EXPAND the opioid crisis, people could not afford healthcare had to live in pain, treated symptoms instead of getting surgery, nerve blocks, Obamacare forced people to treat pain with opioids.

Funny thing Trump is taking action to prevent opioid addictions from PRESCRIPTION and ILLGAL sources of access to opioids.

So TN are you going to explain Obamacare or are you just going to avoid this issue (along with every other one where I’ve shown you have no clue what you are talking about)?

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA

What an absolute bunch of horseshit.