Going Dutch — Managed-Competition Health Insurance in the Netherlands

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Too bad Obamacare was Mismanaged care. Like we Told you it was
The Netherlands has what we call ‘a chaos system’, meaning patients have a great degree of freedom from where to buy their health insurance to where they get their healthcare service. The difference between the Netherlands and other countries is that the chaos is managed. Healthcare decisions are being made in a dialogue between the patients and the healthcare professionals,” Mr. Björnberg said.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Too bad Obamacare was Mismanaged care. Like we Told you it was
you americans screw everything up took us 20 years to reform our system, you are so busy fighting each other you fuck your society in the ass every time to spite the other side.... fools the world is again run by a empire of fools

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
lol 1999? you cant find a more recent made up chart?
Nope this statistic was compiled in 2007, 2009 Obama's HHS stopped keeping said statistic, (why?)

Since full implementation of Obamcare (dutch style government managed healthcare) the Life expectancy in the US had DECLINED 3 consecutive years, Prior to Obamacare the US had not had 2 consecutive years of decline in life expectancy

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
I have to save this quote for posterity, hope you don't mind me quoting you, I will not change a letter, or punctuation mark, or add or take anything from it.
sad thing is this is what you should save and pass about U.S. Barely Cracks Top 20 in Ranking of Nations for Overall Freedom
I’m a huge fan of the Fraser Institute’s Economic Freedom of the World.

I always share the annual rankings when they’re released and I routinely cite EFWmeasures when writing about individual countries.

But even a wonky economist like me realizes that there is more to life than economic liberty. So I was very excited to see that Ian Vásquez of the Cato Institute and Tanja Porčnik of the Visio Institute have put together The Human Freedom Index.

https://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/human-freedom-index-files/human-freedom-index-2015.pdf
U.S. Barely Cracks Top 20 in Ranking of Nations for Overall Freedom
Here’s their description of the Index and some of the key findings.

“The Human Freedom Index … presents a broad measure of human freedom, understood as the absence of coercive constraint. It uses 76 distinct indicators of personal and economic freedom … The HFI covers 152 countries for 2012, the most recent year for which sufficient data is available. … The United States is ranked in 20th place. Other countries rank as follows: Germany (12), Chile (18), Japan (28), France (33), Singapore (43), South Africa (70), India (75), Brazil (82), Russia (111), China (132), Nigeria (139), Saudi Arabia (141), Venezuela (144), Zimbabwe (149), and Iran (152).”​
Hong Kong and Switzerland are the top jurisdictions.

Here’s the Freedom Index‘s top 20, including scores on both personal freedom and economic freedom.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Nope this statistic was compiled in 2007, 2009 Obama's HHS stopped keeping said statistic, (why?)

Since full implementation of Obamcare (dutch style government managed healthcare) the Life expectancy in the US had DECLINED 3 consecutive years, Prior to Obamacare the US had not had 2 consecutive years of decline in life expectancy
these are fake stats from a fake source they arent real they were made up