Grease Money

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
I do not live in Utah, but with assholes like Mitt “Kennedycare” Romney a shoo-in for a Senate seat I pretty much made up my mind not to vote in the midterms. For six years. Establishment Republicans begged for the White House and both chambers so they could repeal Obamacare. Conservatives were instrumental in giving filthy scum like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell the authority to repeal the ACA. After they got the authority they flat out refused to keep their promise because repeal will cost the insurance industry tens of billions of tax dollars and exorbitant deductibles every year far into the future.​
The filthy scum and media mouths made their refusal look like they were refusing to repeal in order to spite Donald Trump. Federal government scum hate President Trump to be sure. The truth is they love the insurance industry (Wall Street) even more than they despise an outsider in the White House.​

Defeat Paul Ryan In Utah

Establishment Republicans lied for six years. There is no reason to believe they are telling the truth now:

GOP lawmakers say they won’t have time to hold another vote to repeal the law in 2018 but vow to try again next year if they manage to keep their Senate and House majorities.​
GOP eyes another shot at ObamaCare repeal after McCain’s death​
By Alexander Bolton - 08/29/18 06:00 AM EDT​

I am betting that Republican will have 56 Senate seats come January 2019. One way or another 7 Republicans will vote against repeal. Mitt “Kennedycare” Romney will lead the charge. Indeed, if Republicans had 99 seats it might cost the insurance money a lot more money to grease the skids, but you can be sure 50 would vote against repeal.

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.