Group of New York Lawmakers Calls for Legalization of Prostitution

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
I would love to see stats on divorce rates in countries when prostitution is legalized. I’ve seen some say it goes up and some say it goes down, but nothing definitive.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
I would love to see stats on divorce rates in countries when prostitution is legalized. I’ve seen some say it goes up and some say it goes down, but nothing definitive.
I'm much more interested in organized crime rates and "biker gang" and "gang-banger" type of crime rates.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
So are you the brightly colored kind with the big hair or the kind that lives under a bridge and tells riddles?
There is an excellent lecture on the economics of sex.

Women especially modern-day feminists use sex as a power play over men. If that is removed from the equation and sex is legally and cleanly purchased at the local Starbucks that play is eliminated. Killing feminazis power over men.

20190515_215908.png

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
There is an excellent lecture on the economics of sex.

Women especially modern-day feminists use sex as a power play over men. If that is removed from the equation and sex is legally and cleanly purchased at the local Starbucks that play is eliminated. Killing feminazis power over men.

View attachment 3859
This is dependent on the notion that the demand would decrease in all likelihood the demand would go up, meaning women would have more options, not less. Legalizing it just means it’s out in the open.

One of the silliest arguments I’ve seen on here.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
This is dependent on the notion that the demand would decrease in all likelihood the demand would go up, meaning women would have more options, not less. Legalizing it just means it’s out in the open.

One of the silliest arguments I’ve seen on here.

Not really. The modern feminists are making hiring women unappealing. We are going to witness a replay of tge depression area when many men removed themselves from the dating pool. This is why pool halls gained such a bad rap. Hook-up culture is going to backfire leaving a lot of millennial women as spinsters. Legalize hookers and what will they have to bring to the table? Possible rape allegations? Divorces?

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Not really. The modern feminists are making hiring women unappealing. We are going to witness a replay of tge depression area when many men removed themselves from the dating pool. This is why pool halls gained such a bad rap. Hook-up culture is going to backfire leaving a lot of millennial women as spinsters. Legalize hookers and what will they have to bring to the table? Possible rape allegations? Divorces?
You must not think very highly of men if you think all they seek is sex when it comes to relationships.