Guess who/where this was said

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I pondered and then decided it was worth a thread of its own.

Guess who, and under which circumstance said:

“He gave them food, he gave them water, he gave them a place to stay...He did a bad thing.”
The answer will be posted in half an hour.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
I pondered and then decided it was worth a thread of its own.

Guess who, and under which circumstance said:

The answer will be posted in half an hour.
Keep me in suspense for 30 minutes to find out who said that. I have a sneaking suspicion that RNG said that and now published on DTT for world wide view.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Thanks for providing crucial information and you beat your time line of half an hour.
My time line has always been 15 minutes until the clock reaches zero for the Tartar Missile when it has too much warm up and has to be ejected over the side of the ship, but our launcher was a One Armed Bandit with 38 missiles in the magazine. edit: Tartar was DTRM, Dual Thrust Rocket Motor that used Proportional Navigation and had an expanding rod warhead which took 66 pounds of TNT. Pull the pickle and forget about Bogie Foxtrot 5.

Last edited:
Dec 2015
Arizona
Sorry I'm late, real life interferes.

It was the closing statement by the prosecutor in the trial of Scott Warren who was charged for giving aid to immigrants in the desert.

Aiding migrants can get you 20 years in Donald Trump's America: Today's talker
I had forgotten about this case, but my questions remain. It's a misdemeanor to cross the border and if caught the miscreants are held for a while, processed and sent back to their country of origin, but people like Warren who offer food and water are charged with 3 felony counts, including ONE for......CONSPIRACY??
What a great country!
Memo to Jesus: If and when you decide on your second coming, DON'T bother with the U.S. We are past saving.