HA, Klinton now says Sanders is a Russian asset

Jul 2019
Georgia
I'm not going to watch the video, if you want to quote what she said that will be fine, but for the record it's a proven fact that GRU propped Sanders in 2016.

and Sanders knew
and then he denied knowing
and then admitted he knew and did not say or do anything about it

I was a huge Bernie Bro until then. I still like him okay but I can't ever go back to supporting him because of that.

Reactions: Clara007
Aug 2018
been around
Haha she's doing the same thing to Bernie she did in 2016, that's pretty rich. God how he must hate her lol...........But if he fights back he may just end up - "Bernie Sanders was found today with 3 bullets in the back of the head, authorities rule it a suicide."

Hillary has only one reason to do this; she's going to run again. She'll get the nom. It'll be "Trump vs. Hillary II - This Time It's Personal."

Can't wait for the Debates :)

Reactions: YoursTruly
Jul 2019
Georgia
Haha she's doing the same thing to Bernie she did in 2016, that's pretty rich. God how he must hate her lol...........But if he fights back he may just end up - "Bernie Sanders was found today with 3 bullets in the back of the head, authorities rule it a suicide."

Hillary has only one reason to do this; she's going to run again. She'll get the nom. It'll be "Trump vs. Hillary II - This Time It's Personal."

Can't wait for the Debates :)
so your conspiracy theory here is that Hillary is not going after the front runners, but rather 3rd/4th place (Sanders) and dead last place (Gabbard), to secure her dem nomination,

with the first primary being held less than 2 months from now?

brilliant plan. I mean not as brilliant as failing to campaign in battleground states in 2016, but still.

Aug 2018
been around
Reactions: YoursTruly

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
they've already got the t-shirts and bumperstickers made

Did you notice it's labelled "novelty"?

Jul 2019
Georgia
^ Yes, I know. It was a bit tongue in cheek, but I still think she may get in the race.
Hillary has a worse chance of winning the Dem nom than Jake Fromm has a chance of completing a pass right now.

and that's saying a lot

Sep 2019
Here
I'm not going to watch the video, if you want to quote what she said that will be fine,
If you want to know what she said, then you're gonna have to watch the video. I told you a long time ago, "you're gonna have to make your way through life without my assistance."

Jul 2019
Georgia
If you want to know what she said, then you're gonna have to watch the video. I told you a long time ago, "you're gonna have to make your way through life without my assistance."
not going to. I don't give that much of a shit about Hillary's opinion.

I'd rather talk facts - facts that are related to the thread title

if you had read the rest of my post you could see that there's a reason Bernie is considered an asset

it's proven GRU propped up his campaign and that he knew about it and didn't say or do anything.