Half of Rape Allegations are False, Research Shows

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
They have stopped hanging blacks because a white woman screamed rape decades ago. you are a little late
who mentioned race? not me stop playing the race card this isnt about race, this is about men raping women, i'd ave no problem haging a man like bret kavanaugh and his pastey irish ass isnt nay shade of brown or black

Nov 2012
Kekistan
who mentioned race? not me stop playing the race card this isnt about race, this is about men raping women, i'd ave no problem haging a man like bret kavanaugh and his pastey irish ass isnt nay shade of brown or black
Well, I am sure you would like to see that done. I doubt that you would have the fortitude required to do it yourself though. I am also sure you would like to see it done just because of his idealogy. The false rape claim just makes you feel a little more in the right. Truth be known, I am pretty sure you would wish harm on anyone who did not agree with you politically.

Oct 2010
Colorado
There is a reason they have rape kits at every hospital. No, not 30 years after the fact. Teach women to report rape immediately. Actually we should educate them to go straight to a ER to report it. The police can be involved with the evidence, and the victim deals with actual trained medical professionals. The police get the evidence needed, they can get her side of the story the next day or a couple days later. They can interview the medical staff and get statements from them. All of this leads to evidence to question, probably charge and begin the process of justice against a rapist.
And if no penetration occurred? No visible signs of struggle?

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Just like rich old white fucks who don't want to be punished for their (or their kids') sexual assaults.
Make sexual assault/rape/harassment victims produce lots of back-up and eye-witnesses, because we all know most rapists wait for a victim to be in a really crowded place with lots of light and plenty of viewing room.
Stupid dishonest creepy nasty evil fucks.