Half of Rape Allegations are False, Research Shows

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
And if no penetration occurred? No visible signs of struggle?
Then it is not rape
I think that's true. I believe that rape requires penetration. If no penetration occurs, it's only sexual assault, assault and battery, and attempt to rape. And if she has been held down, there is also the forcible something-or-other (don't get old, words slip your mind LOL)

Dec 2015
Arizona
Just like rich old white fucks who don't want to be punished for their (or their kids') sexual assaults.
Make sexual assault/rape/harassment victims produce lots of back-up and eye-witnesses, because we all know most rapists wait for a victim to be in a really crowded place with lots of light and plenty of viewing room.
Stupid dishonest creepy nasty evil fucks.

Catch this--although you've probably seen it on Fbook: Mothers who are "afraid for their sons". Are you frickin' kidding me?? Mothers who FEAR their sons' lives will be ruined because of the accusation of assault. I mean seriously---I raised sons and would give my life for them, but IF THEY are accused of rape or assault or even a bar fight, they will get NO SUPPORT from me or Mr. Clara--their father. Grown sons are on their own with the law. I will love them unconditionally but they will KNOW MY WRATH if they were EVER even slightly involved in something like that.

Here's how I see it. Any mother that fears for her son must have a pretty low opinion of him. And any son who thinks it's okay to grope, pat, touch, insult, cat-call or assault must have been raised by wolves. Decent MEN DO NOT do that. Maybe this boils down to mothers who are worried about their own reputation?

Dec 2015
Arizona
Well, I am sure you would like to see that done. I doubt that you would have the fortitude required to do it yourself though. I am also sure you would like to see it done just because of his idealogy. The false rape claim just makes you feel a little more in the right. Truth be known, I am pretty sure you would wish harm on anyone who did not agree with you politically.

Watch it, Guy. You are walking a very fine line here.

Apr 2013
Left coast
Catch this--although you've probably seen it on Fbook: Mothers who are "afraid for their sons". Are you frickin' kidding me?? Mothers who FEAR their sons' lives will be ruined because of the accusation of assault. I mean seriously---I raised sons and would give my life for them, but IF THEY are accused of rape or assault or even a bar fight, they will get NO SUPPORT from me or Mr. Clara--their father. Grown sons are on their own with the law. I will love them unconditionally but they will KNOW MY WRATH if they were EVER even slightly involved in something like that.

Here's how I see it. Any mother that fears for her son must have a pretty low opinion of him. And any son who thinks it's okay to grope, pat, touch, insult, cat-call or assault must have been raised by wolves. Decent MEN DO NOT do that. Maybe this boils down to mothers who are worried about their own reputation?
That is an amazing and distressfully successful GOP propaganda invention.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Well, I am sure you would like to see that done. I doubt that you would have the fortitude required to do it yourself though. I am also sure you would like to see it done just because of his idealogy. The false rape claim just makes you feel a little more in the right. Truth be known, I am pretty sure you would wish harm on anyone who did not agree with you politically.
trust me i know i could and eat dinner and sleep well i've don it dozens of times

Mar 2018
Rosebud
You're learning, Guy, but still, have a long road to travel. You're DAMN right I'm going to attack the source and to do that, I went directly to the Biblios. So here we go:
1. McDowell--1984?
2. Kanin Archives of Sexual Behavior--URL not found.
3. Conners--1996?
4. The Denver Channel--a BLOG. Sentences beginning with "I heard, I believe, I don't know" The case of Kobe Bryant.
5. FBI--June 1996 a presentation on the use of DNA....from 1996?
6. The Innocence Project--Page not found.
7. Sacks Research---Page not found.

If you want to prove your point because you will continue to POUND this drum about how men are so mistreated and so maligned, you'll need to dig deeper, my friend. Bring us some studies from 2017 or even 2016 or even 2015. Then we'll talk.

This is so stupid on so many levels.

Dec 2016
Canada
idk how you find it in you to keep repeating these posts to these morons. i seriously dont. i cry every time i read them, and somehow you are able to write them, and for no fucking reason because these idiots have NO clue. NONE.

and now on another thread we see some asshole saying white women are the most privileged in the country. crazy, because as a white woman, who grew up with lots and lots of white female friends, i no for a fact that NONE of us ever reported this when it happened. some "privilege"..........
The best you can hope for is that there is someone who may read it, who is not an idiot, is not tone deaf, and is open to learning something new.

Dec 2016
Canada

I know of at least one situation where this occurred: my sister-in-law was raped at 14 by the 20 year old brother of her best friend while staying over at their house. Their mother implored her not to tell about it, because her son would lose his job if he was arrested and went to jail/and offered her some sort of rewards instead......it happens!