Has a western country ever assimilated Islamics?

Mar 2017
Matosinhos Portugal
Islamic State threatens Portugal and Spain and swears to recover the Iberian Peninsula.

I'm full of fear. Estou cheio de mêdo )

Fanatic people. Pôvo fanático.

Mar 2019
New Hampshire
LOOOL

no, if you are allowing one act to cloud your judgement about 1 billion people, then you dont have a grip.

period.

at all.
On Sept. 10, 2001 my girlfriend had a dream that the plane her son was to fly on the next day, Sept. 11, 2001, CRASHED. And it did, in a field in PA. As I was watching the North Tower burn on television, I saw the other plane hit the south tower. I didn't know until later that my friends Maid of Honor was on it. I freaked out a co-worker of mine when I told him 3 Islamic attacks in one day were coming. One missed its target and my girlfriends son was suppose to be on it.

It's not just that one, two, or three attacks. It's not just the million Christians that were slaughtered in the Sudan. It's not just the million or so who were murdered and displaced in Asia Minor 100 years ago. It's not just the suicide bombing Al Shebaab pulled off last week killing 29 people in a hotel in Mogadishu.
Somali militant siege ends, at least 29 civilians dead

It's not just child sex slaves...

1b990030.jpg

It's not just the 16 people killed in a bomb and gun attack in Eastern Afghanistan last week.

At least 16 killed in bomb, gun attack in eastern Afghanistan | The Express Tribune

It's not just what happened in Finland where an Iraqi beats, kills, dismembers, cooks, paints friend’s bones after argument, neighbors heard fight then sounds of sawing…….

Finland: Iraqi beats, kills, dismembers, cooks, paints friend’s bones after argument, neighbors heard fight then sounds of sawing…….

It's not just the honor killings where Muslim women are treated as second-class citizens in Islam.

The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) says hundreds of women were killed in
so-called honor killings in the country last year. In its annual report, the HRCP said 913 girls and women, including 99 minors, were killed in 2012.

The report said 604 were killed after being accused of having illicit relations with men.
Around 191 were reported slain for marrying their own choice of husbands and going against their families' wishes. Honor killings are illegal in Pakistan, but such killings are still carried out in remote tribal areas. The number of honor killings in Pakistan usually ranges between 600 and 900 each year.

In Kolkata India on December 7 another killing in the name of "honor" and there has been a surge in such attacks over the past several months.

Nilofar Bibi, 22, was only 14 years old when she left home in an arranged marriage. Alleging torture carried out by her in-laws, Bibi returned to her parents on November 28, but vanished days later.
Her brother, Mehtab Alam, 29, had discovered his sister was living with an old boyfriend, Firoz, an auto-rickshaw driver. Alam stormed into the home and dragged Bibi onto the street in broad daylight.
Passers-by looked on in horror as he cut off Bibi's head while saying "she had sinned and had to be punished".
Alam left his sister's body in a pool of blood on the road, and calmly walked to the police station, her head in hand, to surrender himself. The siblings' family expressed support for Alam, saying they were proud he upheld their honor.

It's the ideology behind it.

Jun 2013
USA TN
On Sept. 10, 2001 my girlfriend had a dream that the plane her son was to fly on the next day, Sept. 11, 2001, CRASHED. And it did, in a field in PA. As I was watching the North Tower burn on television, I saw the other plane hit the south tower. I didn't know until later that my friends Maid of Honor was on it. I freaked out a co-worker of mine when I told him 3 Islamic attacks in one day were coming. One missed its target and my girlfriends son was suppose to be on it.

It's not just that one, two, or three attacks. It's not just the million Christians that were slaughtered in the Sudan. It's not just the million or so who were murdered and displaced in Asia Minor 100 years ago. It's not just the suicide bombing Al Shebaab pulled off last week killing 29 people in a hotel in Mogadishu.
Somali militant siege ends, at least 29 civilians dead

It's not just child sex slaves...

View attachment 3225

It's not just the 16 people killed in a bomb and gun attack in Eastern Afghanistan last week.

At least 16 killed in bomb, gun attack in eastern Afghanistan | The Express Tribune

It's not just what happened in Finland where an Iraqi beats, kills, dismembers, cooks, paints friend’s bones after argument, neighbors heard fight then sounds of sawing…….

Finland: Iraqi beats, kills, dismembers, cooks, paints friend’s bones after argument, neighbors heard fight then sounds of sawing…….

It's not just the honor killings where Muslim women are treated as second-class citizens in Islam.

The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) says hundreds of women were killed in
so-called honor killings in the country last year. In its annual report, the HRCP said 913 girls and women, including 99 minors, were killed in 2012.

The report said 604 were killed after being accused of having illicit relations with men.
Around 191 were reported slain for marrying their own choice of husbands and going against their families' wishes. Honor killings are illegal in Pakistan, but such killings are still carried out in remote tribal areas. The number of honor killings in Pakistan usually ranges between 600 and 900 each year.

In Kolkata India on December 7 another killing in the name of "honor" and there has been a surge in such attacks over the past several months.

Nilofar Bibi, 22, was only 14 years old when she left home in an arranged marriage. Alleging torture carried out by her in-laws, Bibi returned to her parents on November 28, but vanished days later.
Her brother, Mehtab Alam, 29, had discovered his sister was living with an old boyfriend, Firoz, an auto-rickshaw driver. Alam stormed into the home and dragged Bibi onto the street in broad daylight.
Passers-by looked on in horror as he cut off Bibi's head while saying "she had sinned and had to be punished".
Alam left his sister's body in a pool of blood on the road, and calmly walked to the police station, her head in hand, to surrender himself. The siblings' family expressed support for Alam, saying they were proud he upheld their honor.

It's the ideology behind it.
fucking barbarians!! maybe china has the right idea, lock these nutters up!

Jun 2013
USA TN
I probably know more about Islam than most people. I admit I have a prophecy based anti-Islamic website. I don't hate Muslim's, I hate Islam.

Muslim's hate America, Israel, Christians, Hindu's, and all NON-Muslim's, i.e. infidels. The Koran has over 100 verses that sanction their murder. The only people Muslim's hate more than Christians and Jews are one another. There's a day coming when Iran will nuke Mecca. Roughly half the Islamic population on earth today is either radical, extremist, Islamist, or jihadist. I know, you can post links from liberal sources that say different. Islam is the devil's religion.

Why don't you invite Ilhan Omar and Linda Sarsour over for dinner. They're probably on the same page as you are.
do you have a link to your website?

Dec 2016
Canada
fucking barbarians!! maybe china has the right idea, lock these nutters up!
The fucking barbarians are running your own damn country! Who was the one who decided to regime change Moamar Gadaffi out of Libya and turn it into a failed state run by competing Islamic militias who have slave markets in cities like Tripoli today? Hint:

And where is any 'right' or 'left' media going back to America's regime change disasters of the past and asking why they forced out governments who were much better than what America left behind?

The world is a shithole today because the gooood christiannns in amerikkka have their guns and bombs and ships all over the world and choose to run it this way! Who is the God of American Christianity? SATAN?

Nov 2012
Rhondda

This seems to me a hopelessly woolly question. What does 'assimilate' mean, and how do you know when they're assimilated? We've had Muslims in Cardiff since the Nineteenth Century, and they seem to me to be reasonably happily settled, but I can only base that on the ones I know.

Dec 2016
Canada

This seems to me a hopelessly woolly question. What does 'assimilate' mean, and how do you know when they're assimilated? We've had Muslims in Cardiff since the Nineteenth Century, and they seem to me to be reasonably happily settled, but I can only base that on the ones I know.
"Assimilate" means jump through the hoops we put in front of you( change your dress and appearance, change your religion, join the RIGHT political party and voice enthusiastic support...especially against other immigrants or others of your color), and then we'll decide whether you are acceptable and 'assimilated' or not! But, no guarantees!