Hate Crime Massacre at California Synagogue

Apr 2016
Florida
Once again...murder in the name of hate committed with an assault style rifle.

Shooting at California synagogue kills 1, wounds 3

Two people hug as another talks to a San Diego County Sheriff's deputy outside of the Chabad of Poway Synagogue Saturday, April 27, 2019, in Poway, Calif. Several people have been shot and injured at a ... more

POWAY, Calif. (AP) — A 19-year-old man armed with a rifle opened fire inside a synagogue near San Diego as worshippers celebrated the last day of Passover, killing a woman and wounding three people Saturday, authorities said.

The man, whose name was not released, fled in a car and called 911 shortly afterward to say he was involved in the shooting at Chabad of Poway, San Diego Police Chief David Nisleit told reporters.

May 2018
USA
my thoughts and prayers ........Oh wait, sorry, thought I was a Republican politician for a second there.

Pretty despicable manifesto. What sparkling wit too..."Commiefornia", wow, a comedic genius. Guaranteed Trumpanzee, to boot.

Apr 2016
Florida
Sources Confirm Suspect in Poway Synagogue Shooting

Escondido Police confirm detectives have started investigating whether Earnest is the suspect in that case.

In the manifesto, Earnest states he was attending nursing school but did not specify the exact location. On Reddit, Earnest said he planned to livestream the shooting on Facebook but his account has since been deactivated.

Filled with racist rants and quotes from the Bible, Earnest praises the suspects responsible for the New Zealand and Pittsburgh mosque shootings as his inspiration for the planned shooting in Poway.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I'm confused as to what this guy actually is. I was ready to call him a white supremist but after reading this I'm not so sure.
From his "Manifesto". Of particular interest is the last sentence.
Where did that come from?

Lightning round.

“Are you a Trump supporter?”

You mean that Zionist, Jew-loving, anti-White, traitorous cocksucker? Don’t make me laugh.

“Are you affiliated with any political ideology?”

Yes. It’s called not wanting to go extinct.

“Are you a conservative?”

I am not a useless, spineless coward so no—I am not a conservative. Conservative is a misnomer. They conserve nothing. They’ll complain all they want but they won’t take up arms and threaten their government with death (the only thing that works). Ever heard about the Battle of Athens (1946)? Find your balls again you insufferable faggots. If you do not defend your rights you deserve none.

“Are you a terrorist?”

Well, let’s walk through this question together shall we? I’m not wearing the sandnigger equivalent of a durag, my skin isn’t the color of shit, you can’t smell me from across the room, it is socially unacceptable for me to marry my cousins, I do not shout ‘Durka durka mohammed jihad,’ and it doesn’t look like a sadist attempted to play tug-of-war with my nose. So no, I’m not a terrorist.

“Do you feel any remorse for what you did?”

The Jews have depleted our patience and our mercy. I feel no remorse. I only wish I killed more. I am honored to be the one to send these vile anti-humans into the pit of fire—where they shall remain for eternity.

“Do you feel anything but hatred for Jews?”

Disgust. Disgust that a race can become so unrecognizably corrupted that they would commit the most heinous acts that only the most twisted of individuals could put into reality.

“Are you insane/crazy?”

I’ve seen plenty of mentally ill patients. It’s heartbreaking and I know what it looks like. No, I do not have mental illness. However, I know the Jew would love to claim that to discredit me. In his mind you must be insane to oppose him.

“Do you hate all Jews?”

I hate anyone who seeks the destruction of my race. Every Jew currently alive plays a part in the destruction of my race. Does that answer your question?

“Do you hate other races?”

I hate anyone who seeks the destruction of my race. Spics and niggers are useful puppets for the Jew in terms of replacing Whites. Of course, they aren’t intelligent enough to realize that the Jew is using them and they will be enslaved if Europeans are eliminated. Do they actively hate my race? Yes, I hate them. Are they in my nation but do not hate my race? I do not hate them, but they aren’t staying. Are they out of my nation and do not hate my race? Fine by me.

“Why so much hatred?”

There is no love without hatred. You cannot love God if you do not hate Satan. You cannot love righteousness if you do not also hate sin. You cannot love your own race if you do not hate those who wish to destroy it. Love and hate are two sides of the same coin. I may be filled with hatred, but I am also filled with love. Most people are empty inside—unspiritual and shameful dopamine fiends devoid of all love, honor, and purpose. I cannot imagine a more pathetic existence.

“Why did you use guns instead of a flamethrower? Wouldn’t a flamethrower have given you a much higher score?”

Yes. I encourage you to use flamethrowers as well as guns. Use what you think would be best in your situation. I used a gun for the same reason that Brenton Tarrant used a gun. In case you haven’t noticed we are running out of time. If this revolution doesn’t happen soon, we won’t have the numbers to win it. The goal is for the US government to start confiscating guns. People will defend their right to own a firearm—civil war has just started. Stop the slow boil of the frog—prevent the Jew from using incrementalism. Make the Jew play all of his cards to make it apparent to more people how their rights are being taken away right before their eyes.

“Did your family cause you to think this way?”

Unfortunately, no. I had to learn what they should have taught me from the beginning.

“Was it your plan to live or die?”

If I die—I die. I do not care if I die, but I will not sin against my God and murder myself. I plan on living (only you know the outcome).

“How long did it take you to plan this attack?”

Four weeks. Four weeks ago, I decided that I was doing this. Four weeks later I did it. I remember a specific moment in time after Brenton Tarrant’s sacrifice that something just clicked in my mind. ‘If I won’t defend my race, how can I expect others to do the same?’ I immediately got to planning, and I never looked back. I never had doubts. I never felt afraid. I never felt anxious—just the occasional nervous excitement.

“Who inspires you?”

Jesus Christ, the Apostle Paul, Martin Luther, Adolf Hitler, Robert Bowers, Brenton Tarrant, Ludwig van Beethoven, Moon Man, and Pink Guy.

Manifesto of Poway synagogue shooter

Jun 2018
South Dakota
my thoughts and prayers ........Oh wait, sorry, thought I was a Republican politician for a second there.

Pretty despicable manifesto. What sparkling wit too..."Commiefornia", wow, a comedic genius. Guaranteed Trumpanzee, to boot.
You obviously didn't read it did you.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Sources Confirm Suspect in Poway Synagogue Shooting

Escondido Police confirm detectives have started investigating whether Earnest is the suspect in that case.

In the manifesto, Earnest states he was attending nursing school but did not specify the exact location. On Reddit, Earnest said he planned to livestream the shooting on Facebook but his account has since been deactivated.

Filled with racist rants and quotes from the Bible, Earnest praises the suspects responsible for the New Zealand and Pittsburgh mosque shootings as his inspiration for the planned shooting in Poway.
This thing reads like the same guy.
The comments about Trump and conservatives don't fit anyone I've ever heard of who acts out like this. It'll be interesting to see where his attitudes, particularly against Jews, came from.