Have you ever seen a UFO?

Have you ever seen a UFO that appeared to be intelligently controlled?

• Definitely

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Quite possibly

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Oct 2010
Colorado
Equally well, they didn't have Einstein to argue against.
It's an interesting point, that intelligent tool-making species kill themselves off. We only have our species to go on, but we're headed down that path.

Is self-destruction inevitable?

May 2018
USA
This is very close to what I and 16 others saw.

It was a bit dimmer. Had it not been so big, we could have overlooked it
Looks like a boomerang.

After WW2 the US military experimented with "Flying V" aircraft, roughly the shape in your photo above. Lots of people saw them and called them in as UFOs.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
When I was five I saw what appeared to my young eyes six full moons spinning in the sky directly over my house. I heard no noise. I distinctly remember trying to get my parents to come outside and see the six moons but they had friends over and weren't interested in listening to me. I went back out side and watched for a few more minute before it drifted out of site.

Of course I realize now, at the time we were living just a few miles from a full SAC base. No telling what the military might have been buzzing around in ???

Jun 2013
USA TN
i definitely saw one and it definitely wasn't of this earth! several people saw it and it was on the front page of our local paper the next day. it stopped traffic and many people got out of their cars to stare. this craft was hovering right over the trees, not making a sound. it was saucer shaped, just like the classic ufo's in the movies and had lights going around the middle. it was strange how silent it was and i was pretty close. then after just a few minutes, it shot straight up, again, not making any noise and was gone from sight in seconds. i've never seen any of our aircrafts move that fast!

Oct 2010
Colorado
i definitely saw one and it definitely wasn't of this earth! several people saw it and it was on the front page of our local paper the next day. it stopped traffic and many people got out of their cars to stare. this craft was hovering right over the trees, not making a sound. it was saucer shaped, just like the classic ufo's in the movies and had lights going around the middle. it was strange how silent it was and i was pretty close. then after just a few minutes, it shot straight up, again, not making any noise and was gone from sight in seconds. i've never seen any of our aircrafts move that fast!
That definitely scores a "Wow!" Did anyone get any pictures of it?

Oct 2010
Colorado
When I was five I saw what appeared to my young eyes six full moons spinning in the sky directly over my house. I heard no noise. I distinctly remember trying to get my parents to come outside and see the six moons but they had friends over and weren't interested in listening to me. I went back out side and watched for a few more minute before it drifted out of site.

Of course I realize now, at the time we were living just a few miles from a full SAC base. No telling what the military might have been buzzing around in ???
What sort of craft that fits your description could be one of ours?

Jun 2013
USA TN
That definitely scores a "Wow!" Did anyone get any pictures of it?
it was 1987 so no cell phones. i don't remember any pictures but it wasn't in view very long. i'm sure the government would have cooked up some bogus "weather balloon" explanation, lol..

Oct 2010
Colorado
it was 1987 so no cell phones. i don't remember any pictures but it wasn't in view very long. i'm sure the government would have cooked up some bogus "weather balloon" explanation, lol..
What you saw was definitely swamp gas, or maybe light reflecting off a cloud layer. Definitely that.