Healthcare for 9/11 first responders

Dec 2018
Wisconsin

This is a bill to continue funding healthcare costs for 9/11 first responders. This is to CONTINUE something we've already been doing. How the hell does congress get away with stonewalling this bill? Shame on every single fucking one of them.

"Your indifference costs these people their most valuable commodity. Time."

Dec 2015
Arizona
UP next? The claim that this is fake news/alternative fact--the thoughts and prayers---the "we love our first responders"---the dirty politics of how the Dems are using our 9/11 responders to shame the president and GOP leaders---SOOOOO emotional---blahblah.

Here's what we've been told: Our economy is ROBUST!! Very Very STRONG!! JOBS JOBS!! Money for "THE WALL"!! But no money for cancer victims? No money for amputees? No money for healthcare??

Since 9/11, 200 firefighters have died from 9/11 related ailments, almost surpassing the 300 firefighters who died on the day of the attack.
Fund the frickin' bill and stop the insanity.

Thank you, Jon Stewart, for giving a damn.

May 2018
Chicago
UP next? The claim that this is fake news/alternative fact--the thoughts and prayers---the "we love our first responders"---the dirty politics of how the Dems are using our 9/11 responders to shame the president and GOP leaders---SOOOOO emotional---blahblah.

Here's what we've been told: Our economy is ROBUST!! Very Very STRONG!! JOBS JOBS!! Money for "THE WALL"!! But no money for cancer victims? No money for amputees? No money for healthcare??

Since 9/11, 200 firefighters have died from 9/11 related ailments, almost surpassing the 300 firefighters who died on the day of the attack.

Agreed. It shouldn't even be John Stewart there, it should be Giuliani. But we all know he could not give one fuck about the FDNY after he lied to their faces.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Agreed. It shouldn't even be John Stewart there, it should be Giuliani. But we all know he could not give one fuck about the FDNY after he lied to their faces.
There will be a prize for the first person to guess who said:
"We're going to be there. ... We're with you today. We're going to be with you tomorrow."
"These are special, special people and we love 'em."
"First responders have been doing heroic work. Their courage & devotion has saved countless lives – they represent the very best of America!"
"We are praying for you & we are here w/ you every step of the way."
‘Many people jumped. And I witnessed it.’

Hint: Governs by Tweets

May 2018
Chicago
There will be a prize for the first person to guess who said:
"We're going to be there. ... We're with you today. We're going to be with you tomorrow."
"These are special, special people and we love 'em."
"First responders have been doing heroic work. Their courage & devotion has saved countless lives – they represent the very best of America!"
"We are praying for you & we are here w/ you every step of the way."
‘Many people jumped. And I witnessed it.’

Hint: Governs by Tweets
Hmm...does this person also have orange skin?

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.

I have never read any direct links between the workers and cancers. I have been told countless times that there is one.

I know lots of guys who were there working, I don't know a one that is sick.

and, what is it that they are requesting?

Let me also say that I have long regarded firefighters as the true American hero's. Day in and day out. I have TOTAL respect for them. More than I do for any other segment of society.

I need more info to have an opinion but how can anyone have a strong opinion without knowing the details? Or am I the only one that missed it??? Could be.

Sounds like a political football????????

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Does this person tell multiple lies per day?

You have a strong opinion on this so I will ask you for the info that shows the link between all these different types of cancers and working at teh 911 site. I will also ask you to tell me just what it is the firefighters are requesting?

Thanks