Healthcare for 9/11 first responders

It seems to me that certain people here don't seem to realize they are on ignore.
Those crooks on Capital Hill have been on health & evidence ignore since the Bicentennial when Byrd's KKK churchstate fiefdom West Nazi Germany Virginia cops dictated they would kill all the Jews in NYC & Israel at the turn of the century, which elicited a Rehnquist immaculate drug conception & demagoguery of this Christian Nation being one nation under God with equal justice under law ignoring National Archives purchased US Constitutions which were stolen & burned over 3 1/2 years along with Eisenhower old glories presented for business excellence to Holocaust survivors & old testaments as if Arab "death to the infidels" threatening POTUS protected & served with baptize thine eyes by urinations Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops 9/11 flying carpet to nuke Temple Mount terrorists would ever be associated with stealing & burning Ike's Holocaust survivor presented old glories .

Dec 2015
Arizona
Over 55,000 individuals enrolled in the World Trade Center Health Registry, separated by rescue and/or recovery workers and non-rescue and/or recovery workers, were observed from 2003 or 2004 to December 31, 2008. The findings showed the overall incidence of all cancers among rescue and/or recovery workers was not significantly elevated, compared to non-rescue and/or recovery workers.

"To date, 75 recovery workers at ground zero have been diagnosed with blood cell cancers that a half-dozen top doctors and epidemiologists have confirmed as having been likely caused by that exposure."

Seems to back my contention that there is not much of a link cancer to 911.

We have 75 maybes.
Were you hoping for more?

Sep 2017
Hell
Post a lie of Maddows. Then tell me how that compares to a minimum average of 9 per day for your gawd Trump.
If someone took the time to factcheck and and made a sport out of spinning everything that comes out her mouth with the same standards as used on Trump, she'll also rank very high. There are plenty of lies, but come on, listing misspoken, mostly true, half true, somewhat true, and obvious hyperbole such as "hamburgers stacked to the ceiling", and "a thousand burgers" and even counting that as two separate lies is just sheer nonsense. If I took the time, I can probably show that half of the posts here complaining about Trump are also lies using the same standard that WaPo and the like uses.

Screenshot 2019-06-12 at 4.08.17 PM.png

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Over 55,000 individuals enrolled in the World Trade Center Health Registry, separated by rescue and/or recovery workers and non-rescue and/or recovery workers, were observed from 2003 or 2004 to December 31, 2008. The findings showed the overall incidence of all cancers among rescue and/or recovery workers was not significantly elevated, compared to non-rescue and/or recovery workers.

"To date, 75 recovery workers at ground zero have been diagnosed with blood cell cancers that a half-dozen top doctors and epidemiologists have confirmed as having been likely caused by that exposure."

Seems to back my contention that there is not much of a link cancer to 911.

We have 75 maybes.
There was another sentence or two.

"To date, 75 recovery workers at ground zero have been diagnosed with blood cell cancers that a half-dozen top doctors and epidemiologists have confirmed as having been likely caused by that exposure."[19]

On September 11, 2018, 17 years after the attacks, a New York City law firm reported that at least 15 men were diagnosed with male breast cancer in the intervening years due to the attacks.[20]
And breast cancer in males is very rare without some trigger.

But of equal significance is the effect of the toxic dust:

A study of 5,000 rescue workers published in April 2010 by Dr. David J. Prezant the chief medical officer for the Office of Medical Affairs at the New York City Fire Department found that all the workers studied had impaired lung functions with an average impairment of 10 percent. The study found the impairments presented itself in the first year of after the attack with little or no improvements in the ensuing six years. 30 to 40 percent of workers were reporting persistent symptoms and 1000 of the group studied were on "permanent respiratory disability." Dr. Prezant noted the medications that are being given ease symptoms but are not a cure. Dr. Byron Thomashow, medical director of the Center for Chest Disease and Respiratory Failure at New York–Presbyterian/Columbia hospital said that "The drop-off in lung function initially is really quite significant and doesn't get better. That's not what we've generally come to expect in people with fire and smoke exposure. They usually recover."[17]

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
anyone who became sick from trying to help on 9/11 should have their medical bills paid 100% by this country and they should get a settlement so they have money to live on!
I am sure the police and firefighters have both health insurance that covers the heath expenses and worker compensation that covers their income.

I have a hard time understanding how 400,000 people became sickened when I know so many that worked there and not one is sick and just what the money is needed for?

IMHO, good people are emotionally driven to support the workers at ground zero, as am I, but I still can't find the reason to throw cash.