Healthline says, using the medical term ‘vagina’ is not gender-inclusive

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Oh - was that actually in the article? I thought that was your aside.
So, it wasn't really a news report - it was just a rant. Gotcha.

Anyway - sorry for mistaking it for your quote - I guess it was because it was in two separate boxes that I got confused. My bad.
I wasn't trying to be disingenuous. But, what I complained about is still valid. YOu just didn't author it, you merely posted it.

And i followed up the opinion piece w/ the actual healthline article in the OP.

Huh?

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I was responding to what you posted.

If there was more, I didn't follow it - I thought it was the link to what you had posted.

It was all confusing.

Whatever.

The "opinion" was a lie.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Nov 2005
California
http://caldronpool.com/healthline-s...r-inclusive-language-uses-front-hole-instead/
Sorry ladies, the term “vagina” is quickly becoming a bigoted word. As is often the case with transgender ideology, its greatest impact is on women and girls. Men and women are inherently different, and women will pay an especially high price if we continue to pretend otherwise.
The healthline link
www.healthline.com/health/lgbtqia-safe-sex-guide
Anybody who reads the healthline link will recognize the caldronpool article is throwing out a bald-faced lie.
The healthline link is simply giving an alternative term to be used for trans women.
They aren't saying it's bigoted.

Considering the people who aren't trans women probably won't be hearing that term, what the heck difference does it make to you?

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Sorry, honest folks. Sabcat is just lying again. Never presume to take anything he writes at face value.

The article does not imply that the word is 'becoming a bigoted' one. It states merely for the purpose of that particular study they're using a different term in order to include
all people in a sexual health survey.

Sabcat is merely making a mountain out of a molehill ... again.

Nothing to see here.
Would make Sabcat a backhole?

Apr 2015
Stockport. UK
Anybody who reads the healthline link will recognize the caldronpool article is throwing out a bald-faced lie.
The healthline link is simply giving an alternative term to be used for trans women.
They aren't saying it's bigoted.

Considering the people who aren't trans women probably won't be hearing that term, what the heck difference does it make to you?
Thanks for pointing that out.
Taking that it into account my criticism was probably misplaced. :(