Hell

Dec 2018
U.S
Proverbs 15:24 "The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath."
(J)eremiah 17:9 "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"
Mark 7:21-23 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man."

So if I was to want to 'leave' hell, from where would I be leaving from? From a 'City'? From a 'place'? From a 'situation'? Would I not be leaving from a place within myself which my 'heart' says or condones as 'non-hell'?

Dec 2018
U.S
Revelation 20:13 "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. "

So, the sea, death and hell 'gave up'/delivered up, delivered up/gave up, those that are/were 'dead' which were in them. So those that are/were 'dead' are 'given up/surrendered' out from the 'sea, death and hell'. Which means that the 'sea/death and hell' would no longer have any who are 'dead' in them after this process, right?

Revelations 20:14 "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

And then 'death and hell' were cast into the lake of fire... But with 'none dead' within them.

Dec 2018
U.S
So if a person is in 'torments' in hell, weeping and gnashing their teeth, where would they be?

In a 'dark' place that is within their own heart.

Luke 13:28 "There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out."

Hell is within the depths of the 'human heart'. Each person has their own 'depth' within the human heart which "...is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked:" (J)eremiah 17:9

And within these 'hells', lives their 'own' 'Satan(s)' or Devil(s) or 'lucifer(s)'.

Proverbs 1:10-16
"My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.
If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:
Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:
We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:
Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:
My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:
For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood."

Just because I'm a 'sinner' does not mean that I need to 'join' in with these ones.

Yes, I'm a sinner. I'm not perfect. But just because I'm a sinner does not mean that I need to or should join in with: "Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." - Romans 1:29-32

Tell me.. Which do you think is first? Those in Romans 1:29-32 or those in Proverbs 1:10-16?

Is this 'progression' upward or 'downward'?

Proverbs 15:24 "The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath."

Are these 'persons', 'fallen holy angels',/ 'devils'?

Holy Angels do not 'fall'. They love their 'Home' too much and they enjoy their Home too much to 'fall'.

Tell me... From where in The Holy Bible does it say or mention that 'Holy Angel(s)', 'fell' out of Heaven?

In the beginning or towards the end?

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

'his' angels? As in 'allegiance'? or 'his' followers'?

Proverbs 1:10-16
"My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.
If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:
Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:
We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:
Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:
My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:
For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood."

If 'who' entices you, consent not? If 'angels' entices you or if 'man/woman' entices you?

If there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth, would any 'good' thing choose that place over the 'good' they are within because they desire 'freedom' to be able to wail and gnash their teeth?

Are 'holy Angels' that naive or without a 'mind' to know the differences between/of the pros and cons?

And so there are 'humans' who do have those 'deep/dark' desires within the human heart which "...is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked.." - (J)eremiah 17:9

And it is also within the 'humans' to have 'free will'.

But it is also within them to be understanding and wise to have discretion and moderation, or an equaling or the 'balancing', or the discerning or the understanding between the 'good and bad' within their own life.

Romans 1:31 "Without understanding..."
Romans 1:31 "...covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:"

How does a person/human become like this?

Romans 1:21-27 "Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

1 Corinthians 11:14 "Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?"

Should I 'believe' or 'receive' that if a man have long hair, it is NOT against 'nature'?

If i did, do I profess myself to be 'wise'? Would I have changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an 'image' made like to corruptible man?

Would I have changed the truth of God into a lie?

Romans 1:25 "Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

Although I'm a sinner because I'm not perfect, do I desire or need to make others like myself or even worse than myself?

Proverbs 14:7 "Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge."

Who are those that could speak words of 'non knowledge'? OR... Who are those who do not have lips of knowledge?

What is knowledge?

Proverbs 1:7 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."

Proverbs 19:23 "The fear of the LORD tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil."

Therefore: The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge which tendeth to life.

But 'which children' despise wisdom and instruction?

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
But 'which children' despise wisdom and instruction?
"Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." - Romans 1:29-32

2 Peter 2:10 "But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities."

2 Peter 2:11 "...railing accusation against them before the Lord."

Proverbs 2:10-12 "Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."

Romans 13:1 "...For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God."

In other words; all powers that are.. are ordained by/of God.

What is the difference between 'questioning/criticizing' a 'work' and 'questioning/criticizing' the individual person apart from their 'work'?

I can question/criticize a 'sin/wrong', etc... but is that the same as questioning/criticizing the 'sinner/wrongdoer'?

And IF i do not go out seeking for 'sinners/wrongdoers' to criticize or question, how would a person become questioned or criticized? By that 'sin/wrongdoing' being overly 'open, persistent and flagrant' with that particular 'sin or wrongdoing', I think.

To question or be against or pass judgment on the 787 Billion dollars passed, 8 days in, is this to the 'person' or to his knowledge or to his 'work'?

If the U.S was Saudi Arabia or another country, I could see how to question or be against or pass judgement could be 'wrong'. In Saudi Arabia it can be very wrong to 'correct' any wrongs there might be which Authorities has placed in. Even within their scholarly works. And that and this is why it is so important for 'leaders' to be on/in the 'Right' rather than on/in the 'wrong'. So that the citizens can be in 'safety' and not 'dependency'.

Do you think that to rule in the U.S in 1901, (Mr. Theodore Roosevelt Jr.), was/is the same as ruling in the U.S in 2009, (Mr. Barack Obama)?

1901 - 77,584,000 (population)
2009 - 306,800,000 (population)

+ 9 years:

2018 - 327,160,000 (population)

with difference of: 20,360,000

which if divided by the number of years (9) results in/to: ~ (approximately) 2,262,222.2 per year.
which if divided by the number of days per year (365 days per year) results in/to: ~ (approximately) 6,197.8 per day.
which if divided by the number of U.S states (50) results in/to: ~ (approximately) 123.9 per State per day.

*given that if each state was equally populated

So for a 'lesser' populated State to need or be required to be/live as the 'denser' populated State(s) is not an equal 'balance'. Or as the Balance Scale of Justice might show; not an equal 'Right' nor an equal 'Just'.

To say that an imbalanced 'scale' is balanced is not truth speaking.

Ephesians 4:25 "Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another."

We are members of one another for the purpose(s) of dwelling "...securely by thee."

Proverbs 3:29 "Devise not evil against thy neighbour, seeing he dwelleth securely by thee."

A person should not need to feel (en)dangered dwelling by/near/next to, thee.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
A person should not need to feel (en)dangered dwelling by/near/next to, thee.
Or worry about being in (en)dangerment.

What is 'danger'?

2794. kindunos
peril.
Of uncertain derivation; danger -- peril.

2 Corinthians 11:25-29 "Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep; 26In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; 27In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.28Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.29Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not?"

Genesis 6:5 "And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."

Proverbs 29:18 "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Ezekiel 13:17-19 "Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them, 18And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you? 19And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?"

(J)eremiah 23:16 "Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD."

Why listen to or be a part of 'wicked imaginations' while you live among others who are dwelling 'securely' near you?

Mark 12:31 "...love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."
Mark 12:30 "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment."

This He was speaking to the (J)ews.

(J)ames 2:8 "...love thy neighbour as thyself..."

This he was speaking to the Gentiles.

Both for the neighbors' safety and well being and security.

And that and this is why it is so important for 'leaders' to be on/in the 'Right' rather than on/in the 'wrong'. So that the citizens can be in 'safety' and not 'dependency'.

Romans 13:1 "...For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God."
with the citizens seeking to dwell "...securely by thee."
- Proverbs 3:29

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
did you pick the right religion because there are thousands of them Abandon all Hope
but by what choice or 'force' are they 'abandoning'? Are they being forced to abandon as many are or are they choosing to abandon? If being forced to abandon, aren't they supposed to have proper leaders to govern the State or Country?

Proper leaders do not force others to abandon the Country's traditions and values and morals. If they are not proper leaders then their voting system got tampered with, a false leader was elected or by 'force' a person took the seat of rule which all the country was fine with up until the time this new person got into rule.

Seems like everything could have been fine within Syria with all the past al-Bashar's until only recently.. or so it seems.

Since 1922, Syria was under a certain kind of 'Rule' system with official leaders...

Names and dates :Took office

Subhi Barakat
29 June 1922

François Pierre-Alype
9 February 1926

Ahmad Nami
28 April 1926

Taj al-Din al-Hasani
15 February 1928

Nazim al-Kudsi
14 December 1961

Ahmad al-Khatib
18 November 1970

Abdul Halim Khaddam
10 June 2000

Bashar al-Assad
17 July 2000

Abdul Halim Khaddam was long known as a loyalist of Hafez Assad, and held a strong position within the Syrian government[1] until he resigned his positions and fled the country in 2005 in protest against certain policies of Hafez's son and successor, Bashar Assad.

His first government portfolio was economy and trade minister in the cabinet formed by then head of Syria, Nureddin al Attasi, in 1969, making him the youngest minister in Syrian political history. Then he was named as an advisor to Hafez Assad. After the death of Hafez Assad in 2000, a 9-member committee was founded, which was headed by Khaddam, to oversee the transition period.[12] He was appointed by this committee as interim President of Syria on 10 June and he was in office until 17 July 2000 when Bashar Assad was elected as the new president.[2] At the time, there were rumours in Damascus that Khaddam would try to seize power, as he was the constitutional successor to the presidency.

Abdul Halim Khaddam - Wikipedia

Nureddin al-Atassi
25 February 1966 to 18 November 1970 :4 years,
267 days

Ahmad al-Khatib
18 November 1970

Hafez al-Assad
22 February 1971

Nureddin al-Atassi was overthrown when a falling out occurred between Salah Jadid, the real ruler of Syria from 1966 to 1970, and Hafez al-Assad, the Minister of Defense. Assad initiated the Corrective Movement in 1970

Ahmad Hasan al-Khatib (1933–1982) was a Syrian politician. He was a ceremonial head of state of Syria, appointed by Hafez al-Assad to replace the ousted president Nureddin al-Atassi. Ahmad al-Khatib was a civilian member of the ruling Ba'ath party and served as president for only four months. His position was subsequently filled by Assad. He then became the speaker of the Syrian parliament. He died in Damascus, Syria in 1982.

From this, it seems as if Mr. Hafez al-Assad helped Salal Jadid be overthrown and then appointed Ahmad al-Khatib to which Mr. Hafez al-Assad took over.

But with Mr. Hafez al-Assad having Military knowledge and experience, why would Mr. Bashar al-Assad not know how to keep Syria 'safe' from within its own boundaries? Mr. Bashar al-Assad's dad was the Minister of Defense of Syria and now Syria is in upheaval? Sounds as if Mr. Hafez al-Assad would have ended this 'war in Syria' before it got any headwind.

Nothing against current President Mr. Bashar al-Assad except one thing. Syrian Constitution allows for 14 years in seat. With 2 consecutive 7 year terms and Mr. Bashar al-Assad being set in rule in the year 2000, the year 2014 would have been the cut off year and the year for a new President.

And so it seems that with Mr. Hafez al-Assad, all past President's and their length of term(s) were being neglected by himself remaining President for 29 years; from 1971-2000

So although it was Mr. Bashar al-Assad that penned the Constitutional terms of Presidential tenure with his signature, the past traditions and cultures of Syria was not kept with a President ruling for such a length of time as 29 years. And Mr. Bashar al-Assad has neglected his own signed into Law of Presidential length term(s); being 2 consecutive 7 year terms being allowed. I would assume a person can adjust this allotment to the time the law was signed into Law and I could also assume that a person might adjust his own 'life' to this new signed in law to factual dates which this Law is in reference to.

It's something like a 'retro-active' honesty.

What I do know is that many innocent lives has been negatively effected by this war in Syria which supposedly started by some youthful graffiti 'artists' which sparked this entire Syrian war...

Oh.. and one other thing.. The 'graffiti' written in their language, I think, does not include the Name of Mr. Assad.
دورك يا دكتور - Your turn, Doctor

In 1988, Assad graduated from medical school and began working as an army doctor at the Tishrin Military Hospital on the outskirts of Damascus.[37][38] Four years later, he settled in London to begin postgraduate training in ophthalmology at the Western Eye Hospital.[39] He was described as a "geeky I.T. guy" during his time in London.[40] Bashar had few political aspirations,[41] and his father had been grooming Bashar's older brother Bassel as the future president.[42]However, Bassel died in a car accident in 1994 and Bashar was recalled to the Syrian Army shortly thereafter.

Bashar al-Assad - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
(J)eremiah 17:9 "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"
Mark 7:21-23 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man."

So if I was to want to 'leave' hell, from where would I be leaving from? From a 'City'? From a 'place'? From a 'situation'? Would I not be leaving from a place within myself which my 'heart' says or condones as 'non-hell'?
There is 2 doctrines of Hell

1. is a specific place Fire and brimstone, pain and suffering.
2. is just a total separation from God and any of his creation

And if you read the account of Lazaris and the specific rich man, there is no leave hell.

Everyone chooses to go to hell or spend eternity with God. God sends no one to hell

Dec 2018
U.S
Previously seen by many states as a potential reformer, the United States, the European Union and the majority of the Arab League called for Assad's resignation from the presidency after he ordered crackdowns and military sieges on Arab Spring protesters, which led to the Syrian Civil War.[16][17] During the Syrian Civil War, an inquiry by the United Nations reported finding evidence which implicated Assad in war crimes.[18] In June 2014, Assad was included in a list of war crimes indictments of government officials and rebels handed to the International Criminal Court.[19] Assad has rejected allegations of war crimes and criticised the American-led intervention in Syria for attempting regime change.

Well.. whatever became of this, I don't know.

There is 2 doctrines of Hell

1. is a specific place Fire and brimstone, pain and suffering.
2. is just a total separation from God and any of his creation

And if you read the account of Lazaris and the specific rich man, there is no leave hell.

Everyone chooses to go to hell or spend eternity with God. God sends no one to hell
Are you comfortable with this information being given to others to receive pertaining to God and to hell and to eternity?