Here Come The Overly Opinionated Again!

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
This is a good one:

Here come the gas chambers:

I already know what all of the headlines will be tomorrow. It’ll be some variation of this: “US Border Patrol Agents Tear Gas INNOCENT PEOPLE Seeking Asylum.”​

Illegal Immigration​
What Prompted The Tear Gas At The Border? Here’s What MSM’s NOT Telling You.​
November 25, 2018​
Hannah Bleau​

This Democrat freak is already calling illegal aliens Holocaust survivors, but she fails to tell us how many illegal aliens from Central America were killed in gas chambers filled with tear gas:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Thinks Caravan Riders And The Jews Fleeing The Nazis Are One In The Same​
Beth Baumann​
Posted: Nov 25, 2018 11:35 P​

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
This is a good one:

Here come the gas chambers:

I already know what all of the headlines will be tomorrow. It’ll be some variation of this: “US Border Patrol Agents Tear Gas INNOCENT PEOPLE Seeking Asylum.”​

Illegal Immigration​
What Prompted The Tear Gas At The Border? Here’s What MSM’s NOT Telling You.​
November 25, 2018​
Hannah Bleau​

This Democrat freak is already calling illegal aliens Holocaust survivors, but she fails to tell us how many illegal aliens from Central America were killed in gas chambers filled with tear gas:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Thinks Caravan Riders And The Jews Fleeing The Nazis Are One In The Same​
Beth Baumann​
Posted: Nov 25, 2018 11:35 P​

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
‘Dunce’ is a promotion for this weirdo:

Name calling is abusive or insulting language directed at a person or group, a verbal abuse. This phenomenon is studied by a variety of academic disciplines from anthropology, to child psychology, to politics. It is also studied by rhetoricians, and a variety of other disciplines that study propaganda techniques and their causes and effects. The technique is most frequently employed within political discourse and school systems, in an attempt to negatively impact their opponent.

Contents
As a cognitive bias in propaganda[edit]
Name calling is a cognitive bias and a technique to promote propaganda. Propagandists use the name-calling technique to incite fears or arouse positive prejudices with the intent that invoked fear (based on fear mongering tactics) or trust will encourage those that read, see or hear propaganda to construct a negative opinion, in respect to the former, or a positive opinion, with respect to the latter, about a person, group, or set of beliefs or ideas that the propagandist would wish the recipients to believe. The method is intended to provoke conclusions and actions about a matter apart from an impartial examinations of the facts of the matter. When this tactic is used instead of an argument,[citation needed] name-calling is thus a substitute for rational, fact-based arguments against an idea or belief, based upon its own merits, and becomes an argumentum ad hominem.[1]

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
i would say there is some but not complete validity to her analogy, name calling isnt an argument posting a meme isnt an argument its proving you dont hve one
To bill sands: At least understand what a meme is before you cite it.

V ...- for Victory​

I am happy to be in Beethovan’s company. Note the dot, dot, dot, dash meme in Beethovan’s Fifth:

She notes that while the first four notes of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony (About this soundlisten (help·info)) form a meme widely replicated as an independent unit, one can regard the entire symphony as a single meme as well.​

Meme - Wikipedia

The title of this thread violates out Baiting rules. It has been adjusted.

Mods
To KnightOfSappho: It is not quite censorship, but changing (EDITING) my titles is a sneaky way of expressing your opinion.