HERE IS A DOSE OF REALITY

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
If the illegal aliens don't cause crime in America why do they have so much crime in their home countries?

Of course it would never occur to someone like you that the overwhelming vast majority of the people trying to get into the country, especially those seeking asylum, are TRYING TO ESCAPE the violence and crime in their home countries. Why do you live where you live ?? If your neighbor hood or even whole town started having high rates of crime, wouldn't YOU MOVE ?? You wouldn't pack up your family and move to some place safer ?? You'd just stay where you are as the criminals took over your streets and parks ??

Jul 2018
Earth
Of course it would never occur to someone like you that the overwhelming vast majority of the people trying to get into the country, especially those seeking asylum, are TRYING TO ESCAPE the violence and crime in their home countries.
Maybe they could reduce the crime in their countries if they simply killed their rotten kids.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
If the illegal aliens don't cause crime in America why do they have so much crime in their home countries?
well its like this , and i dont mean to be racist but it will probably come off that way, i was talking a to my neighbors and one mentions to the other all the black people moving in, he replies. "so what? houses go for 200k this is an affluent neighborhood i met one of the those "blacks" hes a newscaster for channel 5 the other is a certified public accointant i dont care what color they are, if they are rich enough to buy a home here, they have a job a good job. i doubt the sell crack , the reason they move here is got away from the niggers.. same reason our families moved out of east cleveland 40 years ago.. so that sounds awful, but it does make a point, anyone willikng to walk 1000 2000 miles anyone willing to risk everything to get on a boat and start a new life is exceptional the weak the slothful stay home this isnt like europe people dont come here for welfare there isnt any i am puzzled by the idea that welfare is some gravy train it isnt enough to starve it used to be a gravy train in the uk and northern europe but those days are gone sweden has genrous welfare thats why all the dead beat muslims wanted to go there, thats why 20% of sweden is voting neo nazi , but even their welfare state is collapsing thanks to the foreigners, its different here people never have cmoe here for a free ride there isnt one, they come here to work, but for whats its worth if they do sell drugs or rape of kill we should just hang them, and catapult their dead carcas back to mexico... ive really no patient for ANYONE COMMITING VIOLENT CRIME