Here is the liberal party #1

Feb 2018
ohio
Man reportedly urinates on US flags he ripped from ground at veterans cemetery: ‘I was outraged’

Eyewitness
olice are on the hunt for a man accused of urinating on American flags that he and a woman allegedly tore from the ground at Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Somerville, Massachusetts, WBZ-TV reported.

The incident reportedly took place Monday, WHDH noted — and George Gatteny said he witnessed the act.

What happened?

Sitting in traffic, Gatteny told WBZ he saw the 20-something pair walk into the cemetery and rip four miniature flags from the ground, after which the man took the flags behind a monument.

“At that point I was outraged,” Gatteny told the station. “I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.”
The man then “started undoing his pants, taking himself out, and making motions in what appeared to be urinating,” Gatteny recalled to WBZ, adding that he started yelling

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Man reportedly urinates on US flags he ripped from ground at veterans cemetery: ‘I was outraged’

Eyewitness
olice are on the hunt for a man accused of urinating on American flags that he and a woman allegedly tore from the ground at Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Somerville, Massachusetts, WBZ-TV reported.

The incident reportedly took place Monday, WHDH noted — and George Gatteny said he witnessed the act.

What happened?

Sitting in traffic, Gatteny told WBZ he saw the 20-something pair walk into the cemetery and rip four miniature flags from the ground, after which the man took the flags behind a monument.

“At that point I was outraged,” Gatteny told the station. “I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.”
The man then “started undoing his pants, taking himself out, and making motions in what appeared to be urinating,” Gatteny recalled to WBZ, adding that he started yelling
Indecent Exposure, nothing more or less since he was seen by the public with his dick hanging out. Where are the cops when you need them? At the donut shop. Don't call 911, call the donut shop.