Here it comes kids, Christian law

May 2018
Chicago
Candidate denies female reporter access to campaign trip - CNN Video

I am beyond speechless, and the right wonders why we think they're ridiculous. This is absolutely insane. The very thing that right wingers complain about Islam, they are more than happy to do themselves.

Are heterosexual GOP politiicians so weak that they cannot resist an attractive female interviewing them? Are they predisposed to sexual assault?

As a gay male hockey player, who spends lots of time in locker rooms with my heterosexual teammates, I can tell you right now, I have no interest in them at all. They're my brothers. We are doing our jobs.

But this guy can't get past a woman reporter covering him? Are right wingers so weak that anyone of the opposite sex might tempt them to do something untoward? Seriously?

If that is the case, then this guy needs to quit his job.

Last edited:
Apr 2019
America
Apr 2019
America
Are Left wingers so weak they have to shout down conservatives and have them thrown off social networks? You bet they are.

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
So... She would be riding alone with him in his truck? Tsk, tsk. What would his wife think?
"Oh God! Don't drag me in.... Oh, no he dinnit!?"

But, ummmm.... Where did the Christianity come in? Vows don't count. I stopped listening to the drama fest after a couple of minutes. So maybe it was there?

May 2018
Chicago
So... She would be riding alone with him in his truck? Tsk, tsk. What would his wife think?
"Oh God! Don't drag me in.... Oh, no he dinnit!?"

But, ummmm.... Where did the Christianity come in? Vows don't count. I stopped listening to the drama fest after a couple of minutes. So maybe it was there?
He mentioned his religion in the interview. If you'd like further evidence:

“I am a God-fearing man devoted to my wife and even though having a ride along with me wouldn’t be in itself immoral, the Bible teaches us to refrain from the appearance of impropriety. That’s what I did, and I’m sticking to my guns,” he told Mississippi Today on Wednesday.
Mississippi Rep. Robert Foster’s refusal to work with a female reporter was sexist, but not for the reason you think

Pretty sure the Bible is "Christian". Is it not?

Last edited:
Apr 2019
America
Watching that interview was like something from an Onion article. It was literally the definition of insanity.

And Panther, you wonder why this country is divided?
This country is divided because of Obama and progressives that want this country gone. They have done everything they can to sow distrust and hatred and guilt. Obama put it on steroids.