Here it comes kids, Christian law

May 2018
Chicago
We are not a fucking theocracy.
If the man cannot do his job because of his religion he can either give up the job ot his religion.
His choice...
The moron should lose his job automatically. There is absolutely no legal justification for what he did. So he can only talk to male reporters? Are you kidding me? And if the reporter is a woman she needs to be accompanied by a male? WTF?

Panther, weigh in, and give an opinion. And don't even bring up Islam, the same rules apply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollywood
May 2018
Chicago
Given today's environment, I agree with the candidate. The reporter was probably trying to frame him.
So you're saying that women reporters should have to be accompanied by males? I just want this on the record. Is this the new standard?

Any woman reporter is suspect and wants to report the news must be trying to harm a political candidate?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollywood
Jul 2018
Earth
This country is divided because of Obama and progressives that want this country gone. They have done everything they can to sow distrust and hatred and guilt. Obama put it on steroids.
Really?

I can see it now. The guy runs for President in 20 years and the woman comes crawling out of the woodwork claiming that he rubbed her tits while they were alone in his truck. How many times have we seen that claim in the past year? He seems to have kept up with the news.

Like the Bible says, never trust a woman.

Look at what happened to Joseph. He trusted Mary and three seconds later she got knocked up by the Holy Spirit.

Jul 2018
Earth
So you're saying that women reporters should have to be accompanied by males? I just want this on the record. Is this the new standard?
Any guy is placing himself at risk in today's environment simply by being within 10 feet of a woman. Remember what happened to Cuba Gooding when he was on a date with his girlfriend and another woman barged into their space and claimed that he sexually assaulted her?
Cuba Gooding Jr. Turns Himself in Following Alleged Groping Incident