Here's yer Trump supporters!

Jun 2013
Ohio
Right wingers are physical and mental wimps. On November 9th, they will be a humiliated group of losers. Sure, they will shoot their big mouth's off, but that's all they got. Which happens to be the case with most losers.

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2015
Arizona
Trump Supporters Plan Terrorist Attacks Motivated By Trump Speeches ? Liberal Society

If Trump has his way there will be a civil war if he loses the election, some militias like the two I posted a couple weeks ago are planning to start a war if Clinton is elected. Hopefully it won't come to that but maybe it's time lock and load just in case the idiots from the extreme right decide to get even more stupid.

I suppose these are "Christians". LOL
They seem more like ISIS every day.

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2013
Ohio
I'm disappointed that Right wingers can't bring themselves to use the term "Christian extremist terrorism" to describe the three just arrested for plotting a terrorist attack against Muslim-Americans.

Reactions: 2 people
May 2016
Anywhereiam, USA
You are exactly correct. The right wing for the most part are just like ISIS, they want total control over the minds and bodies of every human being, they just haven't reached the level of frustration yet that they are willing to start shooting, three of my recent posts show that the most extreme are getting ready to pull the trigger if Clinton gets elected. It's time for us sane people to lock and load and get ready to rock and roll.....just in case the right continues to get more insane and more courageous.

Reactions: 1 person