Hey RNG ... RTL ... gee, it looks like your country has gone to pot.....

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
The current issue is, that this testing isn't regulated and many things claiming to be free of pesticides, are not.
How would that be determined, rather, who would determine that, and why should they be believed?

Are you going to launch into The Great Organic Swindle? :cool:

Sep 2019
NYC
How would that be determined, rather, who would determine that, and why should they be believed?

Are you going to launch into The Great Organic Swindle? :cool:

SCLABS,.... ;)

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
legal pot is cool and all, but it's sorta like that day you turn 21 and can drink legally, within a week, the danger isn't there, the "getting away with something" isn't there. it's like the thrill of "being bad" is gone. lol
There's some real truth to that. I indulge in very little cannabis, but it's fun to go to a store and check out all the varieties, like buying wine or tequila.

Also, it's good to know that i

Sep 2019
NYC
There's some real truth to that. I indulge in very little cannabis, but it's fun to go to a store and check out all the varieties, like buying wine or tequila.

Also, it's good to know that i

I got into it as part of my charity working with disabled veterans, we use it for a ton of harm reduction from opiods, etc and it's been a miracle how well it works for pain.

When I was younger, I'd buy NYC street weed, as an adult I didn't partake for years, Now my tech mind is all about the gadgets and variety.. haha. I think I have like 20 different flower vaporizors, a rosin press, etc etc. I've come to love the flavor of vaped flower.