High School Principal Goes on Gay Witch-Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2007
34,677
17
Los Angeles
knowuryder said:
They will when this amendment fails and all the traditional marriages fall apart. Then the goats will be looking behind them....because after all, the humongous bestial lobby is just waiting in the wings to make their move.



Right gary?



Just like Holland?







If you're so pro-homosexual marriage why haven't you married your liddle boy fwend??



BTW who would be the girlie at the ceremony? Would you carry the posies or would Tyrone??



Face it you're as vacuous and insincere in your private life as you are on here!

 
Jun 2008
7,895
10
Northern California
garysher said:


If you're so pro-homosexual marriage why haven't you married your liddle boy fwend??



You'll never know.



BTW who would be the girlie at the ceremony? Would you carry the posies or would Tyrone??



Good question. I wonder if Tyrone knows the answer.



Face it you're as vacuous and insincere in your private life as you are on here!



Not as vacuous as my coffee table that keeps turning down my proposals.



Did I mention my coffee table is from Holland?



Isn't that where the massive incest lobby is overturning marriage laws left and right?



...or was that the necrophiliacs?



I don't suppose you have a link.













 
Jul 2008
18,573
12,309
Virginia Beach, VA
garysher said:
Where does the Constitution mention homosexual marriage?


It doesn't mention it specifically.



This kind of all ties together. In another thread you said that the Constitution "defines" our rights....and I pointed out that it does not.



Read the IX Amendment:

[SIZE=+1]The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.



The Constitution does indeed enumerate certain rights held by the people...freedom of the press, freedom of religion, freedom from unreasonable search and seizure...



But what the Founding Fathers also understood is that by enumerating certain rights...sometime in the future, some power hungry politicians may try the argument of "If it isn't in the Constitution then it isn't a right." and that is NOT what they intended by enumerating certain rights. So to protect against such an argument (the very argument you are using now...ie "gay marriage isn't in the Constitution") they enacted the IX Amendment which basically says you have the right to almost EVERYTHING unless the government can show that it has the legitimate Constitutionally designated, power to say no.



No such power in the Constitution to prohibit gay marriage.



[/SIZE]
 
Jun 2008
7,895
10
Northern California
Nwolfe35 said:
It doesn't mention it specifically.



This kind of all ties together. In another thread you said that the Constitution "defines" our rights....and I pointed out that it does not.



Read the IX Amendment:

[SIZE=+1]The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.



The Constitution does indeed enumerate certain rights held by the people...freedom of the press, freedom of religion, freedom from unreasonable search and seizure...



But what the Founding Fathers also understood is that by enumerating certain rights...sometime in the future, some power hungry politicians may try the argument of "If it isn't in the Constitution then it isn't a right." and that is NOT what they intended by enumerating certain rights. So to protect against such an argument (the very argument you are using now...ie "gay marriage isn't in the Constitution") they enacted the IX Amendment which basically says you have the right to almost EVERYTHING unless the government can show that it has the legitimate Constitutionally designated, power to say no.



No such power in the Constitution to prohibit gay marriage.



[/SIZE]


...but what about my end tables? They can get married too right? I think they are related.



Maybe in Holland.



Never mind.

 

waitingtables

Former Staff
Jul 2007
45,060
6,492
NJ
But what the Founding Fathers also understood is that by enumerating certain rights...sometime in the future, some power hungry politicians may try the argument of "If it isn't in the Constitution then it isn't a right." and that is NOT what they intended by enumerating certain rights. So to protect against such an argument (the very argument you are using now...ie "gay marriage isn't in the Constitution") they enacted the IX Amendment which basically says you have the right to almost EVERYTHING unless the government can show that it has the legitimate Constitutionally designated, power to say no.



No such power in the Constitution to prohibit gay marriage.


Amen. Why is that so hard for some people to understand?
 
Mar 2007
4,699
2
Alabama
garysher said:
Well Ali and Tristan and the rest of the vicious pro-homosexual mob, you don't need to worry any more.



Looks like Bonnie has deleted her account after the relentless series of attacks on her and her family by you.



Now you will have to pick on someone else to unload your hatred and bigotry.



Hopefully your next victim won't have a neurological disorder and a Downs syndrome child to contend with.







Poor Bonnie chose to come on this board yesterday and tell several lies and divulged private information that was told to her in confidence.



Whatever venom that was directed her way was well earned. If she is too delicate to take the criticism that she earns then perhaps she should endeavor to be a more honorable person.

 
Jul 2008
877
1
garysher said:
Well Ali and Tristan and the rest of the vicious pro-homosexual mob, you don't need to worry any more.



Looks like Bonnie has deleted her account after the relentless series of attacks on her and her family by you.



Now you will have to pick on someone else to unload your hatred and bigotry.



Hopefully your next victim won't have a neurological disorder and a Downs syndrome child to contend with.
Hatred and bigotry? I am aware you obviously know the meaning of the first word, but your definition of the second seems a bit narrow...



There were NO attacks on her family. She started dishing out lies and private, personal information that was CONFIDENTIAL. Hiding behind a disability is lame....and those who really HAVE such rarely hide behind them. They are too busy dealing with them and trying to lead a normal life. Hiding behind a child with a disability is even sader, and I pity the child of such a parent.
 
Feb 2007
34,677
17
Los Angeles
waitingtables said:
Oh and Gary, the Constitution doesn't mention marriage at all.


That's what I thought, so why do all these homosexuals think they have a right to redefine marriage?



BTW 26 state Constitutions DO mention marriage, and they all define it as one man and one woman.






 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Discussions