High School Principal Goes on Gay Witch-Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2007
Los Angeles
Nwolfe35 said:
[SIZE=+1]

No such power in the Constitution to prohibit gay marriage.

[/SIZE]

Ergo there is no such power redefine marriage to accommodate homosexuals, or any other class that chooses to pursue sexually deviant behaviour.

Feb 2007
Los Angeles
knowuryder said:
Not as vacuous as my coffee table that keeps turning down my proposals.

Why did Tyrone turn down your proposal of 'marriage'?

Maybe it will help you to share your feelings with the group.

Feb 2007
Los Angeles
CrazyFlamingos said:

Poor Bonnie chose to come on this board yesterday and tell several lies and divulged private information that was told to her in confidence.

Whatever venom that was directed her way was well earned. If she is too delicate to take the criticism that she earns then perhaps she should endeavor to be a more honorable person.

Obviously you have no qualms about picking on someone with a degenerative neurological disorder.

Feb 2007
Los Angeles
Bronwyn said:
Hatred and bigotry? I am aware you obviously know the meaning of the first word, but your definition of the second seems a bit narrow...

There were NO attacks on her family. She started dishing out lies and private, personal information that was CONFIDENTIAL. Hiding behind a disability is lame....and those who really HAVE such rarely hide behind them. They are too busy dealing with them and trying to lead a normal life. Hiding behind a child with a disability is even sader, and I pity the child of such a parent.

How come you know so much about her yet you only registered on this site yesterday..............................?

What are your other trolling ID's?

G
Well well looky what I missed out on. I will miss you dearly OD. I think I might still have your email, so I will drop you a line.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
so did many here

that's why she was able to get away with what she got away with - for awhile

people who can con people into thinking they're something other than they are, it means they're good at it. Who would trust a con man would appear untrustworthy?

But - feel free to email away - why would we care?

Status
Not open for further replies.