Hillary Clinton 2020

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Here she comes! I do not see anything stopping her from winning the party's nomination. After all she is so highly qualified right?

Clinton not ruling out running in 2020: report

Clinton not ruling out running in 2020
CNN White House correspondent Jeff Zeleny said Sunday on CNN's "Inside Politics" that Clinton told people "as recently as this week" that she isn't "closing the doors to the idea of running in 2020."....
clinton won the popular vote she should be president One Nation One Vote

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Did you know that three other guys lost the popular vote but won the election? That is because there is no such thing as a national popular vote for President under the current Constitution.
i do all those thing all too well and thats the reason i have nothing but disgust for the constitution and those that revere it, the constitution is an anachronistic obscenity, i'd burn it a write a new one

Dec 2015
Arizona
Did you know that three other guys lost the popular vote but won the election? That is because there is no such thing as a national popular vote for President under the current Constitution.
Actually, this has happened FIVE times in our history: Adams in 1824, Hayes in 1876, Harrison in 1888, Bush in 2000 and Trump in 2016. ...and THAT, my friend, is FIVE TIMES TOO MANY.
The EC needs to change.

Reactions: Lyzza and skews13