Hillary Clinton 2020

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Well that's why Trump is conditioning military aid on supplying his campaign with dirt on Biden or Hillary...

Jul 2015
chicago
Well that's why Trump is conditioning military aid on supplying his campaign with dirt on Biden or Hillary...
Bidden is already toast. Its her turn now....again/ Haha! You guys have all been saying hell no for a year. Now? Not so much.

Reactions: Gdjjr
Sep 2019
U.S.A.
It is unwise to base anything on the words or actions of Donald Trump.....there is a very long line of victims who made that mistake.

Jul 2015
chicago
It is unwise to base anything on the words or actions of Donald Trump.....there is a very long line of victims who made that mistake.
Its based on my own astute observations. She is so drained tired and dizzy that she will wait to the last minute so she does not pass out in public like the last time.

Reactions: Gdjjr
Jul 2014
massachusetts
I'm not saying she's running, I don't think there's a shot in hell, but a stable genius might prepare for the possibility, by committing impeachable offenses....

Reactions: imaginethat
Jul 2019
Georgia
no no no no

Trump & Pence will be impeached, leaving President Pelosi, who will nominate Hillary Clinton as her veep.

Pelosi will then step down making Hillary POTUS. Hillary will then nominate Tlaib as her Vice President.

Reactions: imaginethat
Jul 2019
Georgia
Its based on my own astute observations. She is so drained tired and dizzy that she will wait to the last minute so she does not pass out in public like the last time.
rush limbaugh is saying it too, and I think he's the literal only one

congrats,
you're in Rush territory

Aug 2018
been around
^lol.

Question: Would any of our Democrat friends here vote for Hillary over the other Dem contenders?