Hillary Clinton 2020

Jul 2015
chicago
I see Hillary in the news every week now. Lots of public appearances and lots of media coverage. She is most clearly running for the Presidential election. already she is getting more media coverage than any other democrat candidate.

Reactions: 1 person

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Dec 2015
Arizona
I see Hillary in the news every week now. Lots of public appearances and lots of media coverage. She is most clearly running for the Presidential election. already she is getting more media coverage than any other democrat candidate.

What is your obsession with this woman?? You people are consumed, plagued, tormented and out of control because of this OLD lady--a woman who holds NO POWER--NO office--NO sway--NO campaign--no nothing....but for some reason YOU--not Democrats--keep bringing her up, pointing out her flaws and possible illegal activities.

Hillary is not a boogyman/woman. She's not a witch--has no magical powers. She's not the pope or queen or prime minister or an ambassador. She's no longer promoting her book. What are you so afraid of? It's pathetic.
Clinton is a grandmother who attends a Methodist Church, participates in fund-raisers and gives a few speeches now and then....but then SO DO I and SO DO thousands of other women.

For GOD SAKE--let it go. Hillary Clinton is not a threat to you or anyone else. She's had her 15 minutes of fame and she's DONE.

Jul 2015
chicago
What is your obsession with this woman?? You people are consumed, plagued, tormented and out of control because of this OLD lady--a woman who holds NO POWER--NO office--NO sway--NO campaign--no nothing....but for some reason YOU--not Democrats--keep bringing her up, pointing out her flaws and possible illegal activities.

Hillary is not a boogyman/woman. She's not a witch--has no magical powers. She's not the pope or queen or prime minister or an ambassador. She's no longer promoting her book. What are you so afraid of? It's pathetic.
Clinton is a grandmother who attends a Methodist Church, participates in fund-raisers and gives a few speeches now and then....but then SO DO I and SO DO thousands of other women.

For GOD SAKE--let it go. Hillary Clinton is not a threat to you or anyone else. She's had her 15 minutes of fame and she's DONE.
I'm not putting Hillary in the NEWS. She is doing it. She and the main stream media.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
HRC is fer sure wanted in the rear view mirror by the Dems. She keeps popping up like a sippy cup. She makes sure that there is a camera and promise of TV exposure every time she does an interview. Sure Fox does news stories on her. they're interested in watching her self destruct. The Dems don't want to watch her do anything but wiggle her ample pants suit clad patoot out of the scene. She wants a role and she's likely to hang around and embarrass the rest of you till she gets it.

Last edited:
Jun 2013
Ohio
Thanks but the country is currently unavailable. We are busy right now dealing with the treasonous and incompetent asshole that currently stains the integrity of the Oval Office. DEFLECTION DENIED !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 people