Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight

Dec 2015
Arizona

Heh Heh. We're just never going to get past the whole 'politicians lie--how shocking-- thingy, are we?? And now you've personally invited every other poster to present Trump's lies, Cruz's lies, Bush's lies, Reagan's lies, Bill Clinton's lies, Nixon's lies...........come on.
Posting a Clinton lies video is like posting a water is wet video. Were you hoping to shock people? LOL

Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Heh Heh. We're just never going to get past the whole 'politicians lie--how shocking-- thingy, are we?? And now you've personally invited every other poster to present Trump's lies, Cruz's lies, Bush's lies, Reagan's lies, Bill Clinton's lies, Nixon's lies...........come on.
Posting a Clinton lies video is like posting a water is wet video. Were you hoping to shock people? LOL
Clara.....Hello!!....We all know politicians lie.....Some just plain lie more than others....And then you get to Hillary!!....She is on another level....

Reactions: 5 people
Dec 2015
Arizona
Clara.....Hello!!....We all know politicians lie.....Some just plain lie more than others....And then you get to Hillary!!....She is on another level....

And HELLO to you too, Jim. Let's put things in perspective. Hillary Clinton has been in politics longer than almost any other current candidate. Do we agree on that? The exception would be Bernie Sanders who is America's longest-serving politician. So, it's only logical that Clinton would take the blue ribbon for most lies told by a single politician, IN THE last FOUR decades.
Now how about we treat Hillary the same as the other presidential candidates and rate them all for what they've said in THIS election cycle......wouldn't that be fair??
I can tell you right now which presidential candidate has told the biggest whoppers in the last 8-9 months.....but you probably wouldn't believe it. It's Ben Carson--Google it. Trump is a close second. Google it.
I am not defending Hillary---just trying to level the playing field.

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2012
California
Hillary is a "compulsive liar". How about we treat her according to, and within the context of her history. The phrase, "level playing field" does not exist in her world. It never has, and it never will.

Reactions: 3 people
Jun 2013
USA TN
OMG, i could only watch about 2/3's before i thought i was going to puke!

did you notice how she kept looking down when talking (lying) about her emails?? she couldn't even look anyone in the eye. what gets me, there is video PROOF that she was dead set against gay marriage a few years ago and she will sit there and deny it!!??? she must think we are the dumbest people on the planet but i'll tell you who ARE the dumbest people on the planet--people that vote for that lying corrupt bitch!

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2013
USA TN
And HELLO to you too, Jim. Let's put things in perspective. Hillary Clinton has been in politics longer than almost any other current candidate. Do we agree on that? The exception would be Bernie Sanders who is America's longest-serving politician. So, it's only logical that Clinton would take the blue ribbon for most lies told by a single politician, IN THE last FOUR decades.
Now how about we treat Hillary the same as the other presidential candidates and rate them all for what they've said in THIS election cycle......wouldn't that be fair??
I can tell you right now which presidential candidate has told the biggest whoppers in the last 8-9 months.....but you probably wouldn't believe it. It's Ben Carson--Google it. Trump is a close second. Google it.
I am not defending Hillary---just trying to level the playing field.
you don't think hillary should be judged for all her past lies!???:blink::blink:

Reactions: 3 people