Hillary's e-mails/ Trump's Russia Collusion....an opinion

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Here is my opinion on the whole thing....and I know the usual Leftroids will tell me to go get Fucked....So What....debate it....

1) the whole thing started back in the Clinton Administration....here is where the clintonmail e-mail server was created for the side-deals Slick Willie was running to keep these deals from government scrutiny, and then morphed into the communications organ for the Clinton Foundation

2)The unauthorized server remained in use while Hillary was USSecState to co-ordinate contributions used to finance the Hillary for President Campaign...And Obama was aware of it..and maybe even participating in it...maybe involving Uranium One deal

3) the Benghazi Investigation exposed it when e-mails to Sidney Blumenthal were discovered....

4) The Russian expected her to win the election and were looking for dirt on her to compromise her after she won....Hillary ran a disastrous campaign, losing to a neophyte politician.....

5) The whole Russian Collusion charge was dreamt up to form a diversion from the apparent conflict of interest that went on during the Obama Administration....Is this what was meant by "Insurance"??

If any of this is true, we are looking at the biggest scandal in this country's history....Equal Justice under the Law is then a fraud???

Oct 2017
In
We know that Obama lied about when he first knew about Hillary's private email. He claimed he first heard about it from the media. But later people found emails from Obama, using an alias, written to Hillary's private email. Oops!

"Once informed that the sender's name is believed to be a pseudonym used by the president, Abedin exclaimed: 'How is this not classified?'" the report says. "Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president's use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email."

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

And see: http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...ack-obama-emails-more-evidence-president-lied

Last edited:
Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Actually I am speculating on how far this goes back and whom it all involves.. The more that comes out, the more I believe that the Trump/Russia collusion investigation is the real diversion.....