Hire black support people

Nov 2013
El Paso, TX
I just talked to a chinese friend about a business issue. One of my businesses is growing fast and my partner and I are having trouble keeping up with customer support. My chinese friend recently staffed support for one of his businesses. Of course the support people he hired were treated like shit by the rude American customers. But then he found solution, hire black support people with strong obvious black accents. The moronic liberal American customers are intimidated by blacks and are reluctant criticize blacks because of American liberal pro-black racism. Makes sense to me, take advantage of the pro-black American racism. So I will be hiring black support people soon.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
I just talked to a chinese friend about a business issue. One of my businesses is growing fast and my partner and I are having trouble keeping up with customer support. My chinese friend recently staffed support for one of his businesses. Of course the support people he hired were treated like shit by the rude American customers. But then he found solution, hire black support people with strong obvious black accents. The moronic liberal American customers are intimidated by blacks and are reluctant criticize blacks because of American liberal pro-black racism. Makes sense to me, take advantage of the pro-black American racism. So I will be hiring black support people soon.
If you are selling to a black market then you need black customer support. Speaking and understanding a common language is the best way to communicate and have a successful business. You have to talk the talk and walk the walk.

Nov 2013
El Paso, TX
If you are selling to a black market then you need black customer support. Speaking and understanding a common language is the best way to communicate and have a successful business. You have to talk the talk and walk the walk.
No, most of my market is dumb middle-class liberals.

Jun 2013
Ohio
I think this Franklin guy lies. I don't believe he owns any businesses. He creates phony scenarios to spread his miserable existence around.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Without question one of the stupidest threads I've had the misfortune to run across in a long time.
Why are you still here polluting my country with your presence,fouling it's air every time you speak?

Jun 2013
USA TN
yes hire blacks who speak in their ebonics straight out of the hood to talk to your white middle class customers. where will you move when your business fails? i hear africa is nice this time of year.:lol: