His truth

Dec 2018
U.S
His truth may not consist of anything more than the statment, 'It is My decision'.

Even the decision to keep answering to a false so-called Name which is The Only Name given under Heaven by which one may be saved.

Not coming to grips with how this world has 'changed' The Name of Christ will keep turning Him from Christ Messiah to ordinary 'man'.

'Does He feel that He might 'burn' in hell if He disavows the name, Jesus'?

Because, Jesus, IS NOT His Name nor has it ever been.... well, according to my 'pea brained' brain it has never been... by His 'flesh' relatives back when He was living among them, at least.

And just to think that His Heavenly Father and His Holy God would even 'entertain' the thought/idea of Their Christ Messiah's Name to be so is ... well, what would you call it? Add to that the 'angels' which are supposed to be beneficial to 'mankind'..

When The Holy Bible says that He is not a respecter of 'Persons'..... could it also apply to Them not respecting any other; not even Their 'other' halfs??

The strangest thing.. one of the most strangest things.... to have the ability to 'make' or keep things good, even for self, but not doing so or for any other....

I think this might have to do with wanting to be seen as 'meek' or 'agreeable'.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
2 Kings 4:18-20 "And when the child was grown, it fell on a day, that he went out to his father to the reapers. 19And he said unto his father, My head, my head. And he said to a lad, Carry him to his mother. 20And when he had taken him, and brought him to his mother, he sat on her knees till noon, and then died."

Imagine if this child's father was there all along just watching and 'doing nothing' about his child's dilemma.. even while it progressed since childhood..

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
I had a mother.. When a certain part of my 'rear' had received some kind of rash that seemed as if it came from an outside source, such as from a toilet seat, I had my mother to take a look at it. I couldn't see it for myself and it would have been even more 'embarrasing' for a complete stranger dermatologist to have taken a look at it than my own biological mother. I know that my mother is not some 'strange' person, at least when it comes to 'those' sorts of things.

I mean... is it truly True that They, The Almighty, God, The LORD, The Christ Messiah, Are/Is 'faithful'? I mean is it absolutely True? I ask because I can't be absolutely 'certain' what 'faithful' might mean..

An odd example might be...

'Dear Almighty; God, The LORD, The Christ Messiah,

I have a problem with my 'eye sight'. Could you 'help' me, please'?

And the reply might be, 'Go see an eye doctor'.

Well, thinking this is 'strange' from the very 'get go', you still go and see an 'eye doctor'. Upon the eye doctor examining your eye, he/she says, 'We've found the problem... a little piece of wood piece was stuck behind the eyeball'...

So with a little rinsing, the piece oomes out.

Well, you go home, have your sight regained, goes to The Almighty; God, The LORD, The Christ Messiah..

'Dear Almighty; God, LORD, Christ Messiah,

Thanks for telling me to go to see an eye doctor. The problem was that there was a little piece of wood piece stuck behind the eyeball. But the physician rinsed it out'.

So... I guess it was a very fortunate thing that he/she had access to an eye doctor with insurance and transportation and such, right?

Fortunate for the eye doctor and such; all previous opportunities also not being neglected, but very misfortunate that those landscapers around the neighborhood always seem to be very non mindful of anything else around them when they are 'at work'..

Maybe wearing some Google goggles when walking around is what could 'remedy' such 'eye sores'... ???

Would that mean that I should invest in some good 'ear plugs' for neighborhood 'noises' for 'home' use? Or might it mean that I should have 'lived' better so as to been able to afford for myself to get into a 'sounded proof' complex?

Or, might it mean that the noises are ONLY bothersome to me and me alone seeing that the other 'neighbors' don't seem to mind the noise(s) at all?

Or might it mean that I might be the ONLY one who is 'paying' for my 'living expenses' to be bothered??? LOL

Proverbs 22:7 "...the borrower is servant to the lender."

'lender'... key word..... are you 'borrowing' without realizing or was what was 'received/given' a 'free gift'?

Proverbs 22:7 "The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender."

II. [לָוָה] verb borrow (Late Hebrew id.; compare Arabic
delay payment of debt

as substantive Isaiah 24:2; ׳מַלְוֵה י Proverbs 19:17 a lender to ׳י is one shewing favour to the poor.
III. לוה (√ of following; compare Arabic
turn, twist, wind; Assyrian lamû, surround, encircle;

Assyrian: Lamu

Lamu Island is a part of the Lamu Archipelago of Kenya.

Lamu Island - Wikipedia

The lammasu is a bizarre creature type with the body of a cow, a bird's wings and a human face with horns, based on the Mesopotamian creatures of the same name (and appearance). So far, two lammasu have been printed, both associated with white mana.

Lammasu

Mana, in Austronesian languages, means "power", "effectiveness", and "prestige". In most cases, this power and its source are understood to be supernatural and inexplicable.[1] Its semantics are language-dependent. The concept is significant in Polynesian culture and is part of contemporary Pacific Islander culture; it came to the attention of Western anthropologists through reports from island missionaries. Its study was included in cultural anthropology—specifically, the anthropology of religion.

Mana - Wikipedia

Manna (Hebrew: מָן‎ mān, Greek: μάννα; Arabic: المَنّ‎), sometimes or archaically spelled mana, is an edible substance which, according to the Bible,[1] God provided for the Israelites during their travels in the desert during the forty-year period following the Exodus and prior to the conquest of Canaan. It is also mentioned in the Quran three times.

Manna - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Lamu or Lamu Town is a small town on Lamu Island, which in turn is a part of the Lamu Archipelago in Kenya. Situated 341 kilometres (212 mi) by road northeast of Mombasa that ends at Mokowe Jetty, from where the sea channel has to be crossed to reach Lamu Island. It is the headquarters of Lamu County and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
The town contains the Lamu Fort on the seafront, constructed under Fumo Madi ibn Abi Bakr, the sultan of Pate, and was completed after his death in the early 1820s. Lamu is also home to 23 mosques, including the Riyadha Mosque, built in 1900, and a donkey sanctuary.

In a 2010 report titled Saving Our Vanishing Heritage, Global Heritage Fund identified Lamu as one of 12 worldwide sites most "On the Verge" of irreparable loss and damage, citing insufficient management and development pressure as primary causes.[9]
While the terror group Al Shabaab kidnappings had placed Lamu off-limits in September 2011, by early 2012 the island was considered safe. On 4 April 2012, the US Department of State lifted its Lamu travel restriction.[10] However, two attacks in the vicinity of Lamu in July 2014, for which Al Shabaab claimed responsibility, led to the deaths of 29 people

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/73/LAMU_Riyadha_Mosque.jpg/1024px-LAMU_Riyadha_Mosque.jpg

Habib Salih, a Sharif with family connections to the Hadramaut, Yemen, settled on Lamu in the 1880s, and became a highly respected religious teacher. Habib Salih had great success gathering students around him, and in 1900 the Riyadha Mosque was built.[22] He introduced Habshi Maulidi, where his students sang verse passages accompanied by tambourines. After his death in 1935 his sons continued the madrassa, which became one of the most prestigious centres for Islamic studies in East Africa. The Mosque is the centre for the Maulidi Festival, which are held every year during the last week of the month of the Prophet's birth. During this festival, pilgrims from Sudan, Congo, Uganda, Zanzibar and Tanzania join the locals to sing the praise of Mohammad. Mnarani Mosque is also of note.

Lamu - Wikipedia

Habib Swaleh’s father Sayyid Alwy was born and raised in the Comoros Islands.

Comoro Islands - Wikipedia

Comoros and Chamorro... Similarity?

The Chamorro people (/tʃɑˈmɔroʊ/)[4] are the indigenous people of the Mariana Islands, politically divided between the United States territory of Guam and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands in Micronesia. Today, significant Chamorro populations also exist in several U.S. states including Hawaii, California, Washington, Texas, Tennessee, Oregon, and Nevada. According to the 2000 Census, approximately 65,000 people of Chamorro ancestry live in Guam and another 19,000 live in the Northern Marianas.[5] Another 93,000 live outside the Marianas in Hawaii and the West Coast of the United States. The Chamorros are primarily Austronesian, but many also have European (Spanish) and East Asian ancestry.

Chamorro people - Wikipedia

Dec 2018
U.S

Question..... Is that 2 persons on the far left? Or only 1?

The United Nations General Assembly continued to condemn the French presence in Mayotte until 1994. France, however, used its power of veto in the UN to prevent the Security Council from passing a resolution condemning France.

The African Union judged the French presence on Mayotte to be illegal.

Mayotte became a French Department on 31 March 2011.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Hadhramaut[a] (Arabic: حَضْرَمَوْت‎, romanized: Ḥaḍramawt or Ḥaḍramūt; Hadramautic: ) is a region in South Arabia. The name is of ancient origin, and is retained in the name of the Hadhramaut Governorate of Yemen. The people of Hadhramaut are called Hadhrami. They formerly spoke Hadramautic, but now predominantly speak Hadhrami Arabic.

The origin of the name "Ḥaḍramawt" is not exactly known, and there are numerous competing hypotheses about its meaning. The most common folk etymology is that the region's name means "death has come," from Arabic: حَضَر‎, romanized: ḥaḍara, lit. 'he came' and Arabic: مَوْت‎, romanized: mawt, lit. 'death', though there are multiple explanations for how it came to be known as such.

Hadhramaut - Wikipedia

Habib Salih, a Sharif with family connections to the Hadramaut, Yemen, settled on Lamu in the 1880s

1 Chronicles 1:17-20 "
"The sons of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram, and Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Meshech.

18 And Arphaxad begat Shelah, and Shelah begat Eber.

19 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of the one was Peleg; because in his days the earth was divided: and his brother's name was Joktan.

20 And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and Jerah,...."

Ḥaḍramawt is also identified with Biblical Hazarmawet (Biblical Hebrew: חֲצַרְמָוֶת‎; Genesis 10:26[1] and 1 Chronicles 1:20[2]). There, it is the name of a son of Joktan (who is also identified with Qahtan), the ancestor of the South Arabian kingdoms. According to various Bible dictionaries, the name "Hazarmaveth" means "court of death," reflecting a meaning similar to the Arabic folk etymologies.

Hadhramaut - Wikipedia

Last edited: