Hitler's power was not questioned either

Mar 2012
Canada
Hitler's power was questioned, by more than ten million people under his rule he murdered or wanted to murder, and about half the Wehrmacht, resulting in several assassination attempts.

If you're gonna make an historical reference, at least make sure it's somewhat accurate.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Hitler comparisons are usually crap. Steven Miller however is has a scary "on topic" look. This is painful to watch:

Miller was rude, condescending, sharp, smug, generally a smirking asshole with an ideology. Twice he said Trump and Spicer were "100 percent right." That attitude belongs to an ideologue. Nobody is 100 percent right. Only gods are 100 percent right and even at that most of them aren't 100 percent right 100 percent of the time. :)

And he's so damned young. He has that stupid cocksureness of a young guy. Sometimes that is admirable, and sometimes, like in politics, it's not. It's just stupid. And he looks like a damned nazi. Yeah I'll catch flak on that but I don't care. I live my life based on my intuition. Miller is cut from a dangerous cloth. Nazi cloth.

Nazi cloth. Dear Jesus..... I really have come to cut The Donald more slack. Like, he's not a nazi but he consciously or unconsciously hires nazis to get things done. I don't know which. Getting things done, under budget, on time, making the deal: this is the mindset of our president. The world is one big deal.

Last edited:
May 2016
Anywhereiam, USA
Hitler's power was questioned, by more than ten million people under his rule he murdered or wanted to murder, and about half the Wehrmacht, resulting in several assassination attempts.

If you're gonna make an historical reference, at least make sure it's somewhat accurate.
Like trump, Hitler was not questioned....until it was too late. I know German people who lived it, I will take their word over what you think happened.

May 2016
Anywhereiam, USA
Hitler comparisons are usually crap. Steven Miller however is has a scary "on topic" look. This is painful to watch:

Miller was rude, condescending, sharp, smug, generally a smirking asshole with an ideology. Twice he said Trump and Spicer were "100 percent right." That attitude belongs to an ideologue. Nobody is 100 percent right. Only gods are 100 percent right and even at that most of them aren't 100 percent right all of the time. :)

And he's so damned young. He has that stupid cocksureness of a young guy. Sometimes that is admirable, and sometimes, like in politics, it's not. It's just stupid. And he looks like a damned nazi. Yeah I'll catch flak on that but I don't care. I live my life based on my intuition. Miller is cut from a dangerous cloth. Nazi cloth.

Nazi cloth. Dear Jesus..... I really have come to cut The Donald more slack. Like, he's not a nazi but he consciously or unconsciously hires nazis to get things done. I don't know which. Getting things done, under budget, on time, making the deal: this is the mindset of our president. The world is one big deal.
My step mother was 12 years old in Germany when Hitler came into power, long before there was a trump in our lives she told me the stories of the Hitler rallies, they were no different than the trump rallies and what he has started to do. Suppress the media, suppress the people, blame the outsiders, kill those who don't obey, trump just hasn't started the killing YET.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Some of Miller's credentials.

• Communications director for then-Alabama senator, Attorney General Jeff Sessions

• Press secretary for Congresswoman Michele Bachmann

And ah yes....

Stephen Miller’s brash path from Duke campus to Trump White House

A decade ago, an outspoken Duke University student turned up on cable TV to denounce political correctness and defend three lacrosse players wrongly accused of rape.

A conservative columnist for The Chronicle campus newspaper in 2006-07, the student had a brash style, directing his razor-sharp words at professors, smoking bans, Ted Kennedy, women’s studies, David Letterman, Duke President Richard Brodhead and the city of Durham.

That student, Stephen Miller, is now a senior policy adviser to President Donald Trump and is widely reported to be a key author of the inaugural address and last month’s controversial executive order on immigration. The order, which imposed a temporary ban on refugees and residents from seven mainly Muslim countries, prompted large protests at the nation’s airports and condemnation from some foreign leaders. Still, one poll showed that many Americans support it.

Miller, 31, is the lesser known of Trump’s “two Steves,” the other being Steve Bannon, the former head of Breitbart, the conservative website big on scandal and conspiracy. Together, Bannon and Miller are considered to be the brain trust behind Trump’s populist, America-first message and his promise to shake up Washington.

More here: Stephen Miller, Duke University graduate and adviser to President Donald Trump, relishes a political fight | News & Observer

How many more Cheneys are woven into the Trump organization?

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Colorado
The "Miller type" of politician is in power in Moscow, nakedly so.

He has an "I'm fucking right and you're fucking wrong if you disagree with me" attitude. Cute. Really.

But that attitude should never be the attitude of our government, specifically the executive branch of our government.

Miller seemed almost gleeful when he talked about our seeing the most massive military build up the world has ever seen, for safety, you know.