Home Defense preferences

What are your home defense preferences?

• Total voters
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Do you have 30 million slackjawed racist idiots calling for your head? No?

Different circumstances.
I have had a cross burned in my Grandfathers yard while I was staying with them, My Grandfather with a couple of Shotguns and handguns insured they did not get into the house.

So hell yes I support the 2nd amendmend Civil Right

Apr 2014
Heart of America
In TN 66% of all murders occur in 2 counties. Davidson and Shelby another 1/6 occurs in Chattanooga and Knoxville. the other 92 counties are where the other 1/6 occur.
Davidson county is Nashville, Shelby is East Memphis.

The problem isn't guns per se, it's crime. Usually drugs and gang territory. Denying innocent citizens the right to defend themselves against armed criminals is just plain wrong.

Memphis, TN Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
because your family isnt constantly being threatened your church isnt constantly being bombed our synogues have to have armed gaurds now, we disarmed the palestininas and frankly its time to disarm you
Disarmed Palestinians? if they are Disarmed WHO THE HELL IS FIRING THOSE 1000S OF ROCKETS into Israel, Who the hell is blowing themselves up on Busses in Israel and then setting of a 2nd bomb to kill first responders?

So you are saying the Palestinians need the 2nd amendment... More guns... ROFLMBO..

Maybe they need a PRA Palestinian Rifle Association.. you are like the bi polar guy making love you don't know if you are coming or going.

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Not pissed. Just bored with hearing that story EVERY FUCKING TIME the subject of firearms comes up. I cou;d tell you the story for you you tell it so often.
Then don't read it.. No one made you read it, I posted a disclaimer so you would NOT HAVE to read it unless you wanted to read it. So if you are sick of it. DON'T READ IT since you knew what the post was about...

You are like crybaby that the mother told don't touch the stove it is hot, then you cry and blame your mother because you touched the hot stove

The person that post was addressed was asking WHY and what type of home protection we use...

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Who are, no doubt, well armed and keep you and your family completely safe. Good for you! Unfortunately, most Americans are not as fortunate as you.

Then don't read it.. No one made you read it, I posted a disclaimer so you would NOT HAVE to read it unless you wanted to read it. So if you are sick of it. DON'T READ IT since you knew what the post was about...

You are like crybaby that the mother told don't touch the stove it is hot, then you cry and blame your mother because you touched the hot stove

The person that post was addressed was asking WHY and what type of home protection we use...
I don't HAVE to read anything here if I don't want to. No disclaimer on your part was needed. I clarified that I was not pissed but rather bored with it. *shrug*
And your analogy is fucking stupid.