Homosexual takeover of schools

pensacola niceman

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Pensacola, FL
OK, gay members of this board. Is there any truth to this?

These radical homosexuals want homosexual history books in the library, gender-neutral bathrooms and changing areas, homosexual proms, and even gender-neutral athletic teams.

Jun 2009
Zack said:

Gotta say Zack, your trash talking against the gay community knows no bounds.

First of all, they're stretching the truth, a lot. No way would anyone allow 18 year old boys in locker rooms with 15 year old girls, so that's an over-exaggeration, and more bull they came up with as a scare tactic.

Also from what I read in this article, it looks to me as if it was written by a homophobe. A very unashamed homophobe.

So please, come up with better references because this is not cutting it.

You see, homosexual activists see our public schools as the next battlefield in their fight for special rights. They want to indoctrinate our children with their perverse ideology by flooding them with their own curriculum and literature.
"Special Rights", is one huge clue. I'm sorry but no logical person would think that asking for equal rights is asking for special rights.

Kevin Jennings was an advocate of teaching deviant sexual behavior to grade school children and despite a massive outpouring of opposition to having such a man in charge of our children's safety....

Yet another clue. "Deviant sexual behavior."

Jun 2009
pensacola_niceman said:

These radical homosexuals want homosexual history books in the library, gender-neutral bathrooms and changing areas, homosexual proms, and even gender-neutral athletic teams.

The homosexual proms, maybe, but from what I see, the only thing I've seen about proms is about inclusion of homosexuals in regular proms, and not creating their own separate events.

The gender-neutral bathrooms is bull, however. Because that's a stretch.

pensacola niceman

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Pensacola, FL
PaperAlchemist said:
The homosexual proms, maybe, but from what I see, the only thing I've seen about proms is about inclusion of homosexuals in regular proms, and not creating their own separate events.

The gender-neutral bathrooms is bull, however. Because that's a stretch.
I'm not sure why a gay person would even want gender-neutral bathrooms.

Mar 2007
Ga
Gender neutral bathrooms would be a knod to the transgender deviants no doubt.

But really, you gotta know that the next time you hear from this guy will be when he gets caught screwing a male hooker. LOL.

Jun 2009
pensacola_niceman said:
I'm not sure why a gay person would even want gender-neutral bathrooms.

They won't. There's no reason to create them. So again, that's a load of bull.

Public Advocate is dedicated to countering the advances of the Homosexual Lobby and preserving our traditional values.

EVERY CHILD IS AT RISK!

And the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES - President Obama, is in charge here....UNBELIEVABLE ..BUT TRUE..

AND...

THE KIDS RELY ON ADULTS TO PROTECT THEM...

DO SOMETHING EXTREME....PROTECT THEM!!!!!!!

That's a quote from the article he posted.

Traditional values? What would those values be I wonder? And see how it devolved into random capitalization and lots of periods? Yeah, it really sounds so, so, so authentic and trustworthy.

And what do they mean by "Do something extreme" ? Are they advocating violence? Because I know there are idiots out there who will take that as an advocation for gay bashing.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
pensacola_niceman said:

These radical homosexuals want homosexual history books in the library,

yes

gender-neutral bathrooms

stupid idea

and changing areas,

another stupid idea

homosexual proms,

gays want to be INCLUDED in the regular proms, not have their own. duh

and even gender-neutral athletic teams.

I have no problem with boys and girls playing sports together if they want to.

pensacola niceman

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Pensacola, FL
tristanrobin said:
I have no problem with boys and girls playing sports together if they want to.
OK, good response. However, in team competitive sports, you still have to separate the boys from the girls. This has nothing whatsoever to do with the rights of gay people.

May 2008
Why can't gays just shut the fuck up about their inverted ac-dc situation and try to fit in as well as they can with normal people? No one should need special rights to conduct themselves as normal people do.