Honest question about lesbians

Mar 2013
Midwest
Alright, I'm sure ya'll have seen dykes. (lesbian chicks that look like dudes)
And I don't know if that's an offensive word or not, but I have no easier way to say that.

So, these chicks walk around and date chicks that look like short fat men.
Whenever I ask, I always get the answer that "They have vagina's. Duh."
So... That means it's about the hardware...?
But, kids don't know the difference between the hardware of boys and girls. So they CAN'T be born gay.

Boom, proof that it's a choice. Right?

Reactions: 1 person

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
And I don't know if that's an offensive word or not, but I have no easier way to say that.

But, kids don't know the difference between the hardware of boys and girls. So they CAN'T be born gay.

As I have said, if you get wood looking at a hot guy but don't when you look at a hot chick did you make that decision? Even if it happens when you look at either, all that means is that you are bi, not that you made a choice.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee

And can you tell us the day, month and year you DECIDED to be straight ???

How many times did you experiment with being gay before deciding your were in fact straight ??

How many times did you swap back and forth between having sex with men and having sex with women before you were certain of your choice ??

Reactions: 2 people
Mar 2013
Midwest
And can you tell us the day, month and year you DECIDED to be straight ???

How many times did you experiment with being gay before deciding your were in fact straight ??

How many times did you swap back and forth between having sex with men and having sex with women before you were certain of your choice ??
I'm just sayin, if you take it from a purely psychological standpoint. Children grow up to look up to their parents. And parents tend to be mom/dad. If mom/dad are together, and you're like dad, you should be like dad. And find someone like mom.
So you should grow up to like girls just like dad does.
But since, ya know, gays can't have kids, kids can't grow up to be gay unless taught to. Most are taught to be strait.

But then... Most people who go gay, do so in high school or college. (and IMO for the attention)
So it must be a choice to switch over like that.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I'm just sayin, if you take it from a purely psychological standpoint. Children grow up to look up to their parents. And parents tend to be mom/dad. If mom/dad are together, and you're like dad, you should be like dad. And find someone like mom.
But since, ya know, gays can't have kids, kids can't grow up to be gay unless taught to. Most are taught to be strait.

But then... Most people who go gay, do so in high school or college. (and IMO for the attention)
Of that were true that why are there SO many gay people out there ?? Must be a lot of really really bad parents. So screwed up they turned their children gay ??

But you still didn't answer my questions !! Tell us your sexual history so we can see how it was you DECIDED to be straight.

Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2008
Minnesota

I don't agree with the statement that "kids can't grow up gay unless taught to." I brought my son up in a fundamental Baptist church, in which homosexuality was taught to be a sin. So when my son started to experience same-sex attraction, he didn't want it. He even dated a girl for a couple years hoping that friendship would turn into attraction. It didn't work. Choice didn't turn him into a heterosexual, so I don't see as how choice could make someone experience same-sex attraction.

Reactions: 4 people
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA

And if Dad has blue eyes can you decide to have blue eyes too so you can be like Dad?

Reactions: 2 people