HOUSE DEMOCRATS ARE LINING UP BEHIND WHAT COULD BE THE LARGEST EXPANSION OF GOVERNMENT IN DECADES

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Which only means the Republicans have fucked up far too many times. No wonder the Democrats won; the Republicans haven't done shit for two years.
i dont even like the democrats they are corrupt and self sirving i dont trust them, i was so disgusted at one point i registered spusa ohio , that said as bad as the democrats are and they are the republicans are just plain evil, its like choosing between a migrane and a brain tumor

May 2018
USA
Which only means the Republicans have fucked up far too many times. No wonder the Democrats won; the Republicans haven't done shit for two years.
How dare you minimize the work the House GOP has done? For starters here's what they've accomplished: 1) they've toadied to Donald Trump at the highest toadying level observed in American politics, 2) they've helped cover Trump's various crimes/treasons with fake "investigations" intended to mislead the press/public, 3) they've continued the Republican tradition of totally unnecessary upper class tax cuts that will increase the national debt by $3 trillion, and lastly, 4) they've allowed Trump to totally destroy the USA's political standing in the world through his grandstanding and his abject worship of Putin.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
How dare you minimize the work the House GOP has done? For starters here's what they've accomplished: 1) they've toadied to Donald Trump at the highest toadying level observed in American politics, 2) they've helped cover Trump's various crimes/treasons with fake "investigations" intended to mislead the press/public, 3) they've continued the Republican tradition of totally unnecessary upper class tax cuts that will increase the national debt by $3 trillion, and lastly, 4) they've allowed Trump to totally destroy the USA's political standing in the world through his grandstanding and his abject worship of Putin.

pretty much covers it

good-job-stamp-vector-12474010.jpg

Nov 2014
Florida
Which means the GOP did not get rid of Obamacare like they promised. The democrats will be their own death