HOUSE DEMOCRATS ARE LINING UP BEHIND WHAT COULD BE THE LARGEST EXPANSION OF GOVERNMENT IN DECADES

Nov 2014
Florida
Dude, your comments are both extreme and, IMO, dangerous. I think anyone who knows you should call the police and have you investigated before you hurt yourself or someone else.
I say that should be done to all democrats that support the shutdown

May 2013
arkansas
I say that should be done to all democrats that support the shutdown
I think that if you check, you will find that the vast, overwhelming majority of the Democrats would very much like for Trump to end HIS shut down of the government and sign the budget he was fully ready to sign before Rush called him a chicken and Trump hit his knees to kiss Rush's ass.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I think that if you check, you will find that the vast, overwhelming majority of the Democrats would very much like for Trump to end HIS shut down of the government and sign the budget he was fully ready to sign before Rush called him a chicken and Trump hit his knees to kiss Rush's ass.

And there is the very crux of the issue. Limbaugh is a drug addled extremist who make his living by sowing chaos and division. He called the president a chicken for being willing to make a deal and Trump caved into him just like that. There are several other well document cases in which, Limbaugh, Hannity, or some other Faux News talking head has "suggested the president do XXX rather then YYY" and some times with in just hours Trump has reversed course and done exactly what they suggested.

The FACT that the president of the United States, arguably the most powerful nation on the planet, is taking advise from TV personalities SHOULD SCARE THE LIVING HELL OUT OF YOU !!!!

Oh wait, what the hell am I talking about ?? We're talking about people THAT ELECTED A REALITY TV STAR TO BE PRESIDENT !!!!!!

We are fucking doomed !!! I just hope the total collapse doesn't occur before I die !!

Nov 2014
Florida
Then all they have to do is get the Democrat leadership to agree to the wall. It has nothing to do with Rush

Nov 2014
Florida
What about Trump? He said he’d shut down the government over the wall, be responsible for the shutdown and not blame the Democrats. Are you calling him a liar or just giving him a pass for his lies?
It is easy to see the Democrats are continuing the shutdown. They are to busy partying with lobbyist to care about the shutdown