HOUSE DEMOCRATS ARE LINING UP BEHIND WHAT COULD BE THE LARGEST EXPANSION OF GOVERNMENT IN DECADES

Nov 2014
Florida
And there is the very crux of the issue. Limbaugh is a drug addled extremist who make his living by sowing chaos and division. He called the president a chicken for being willing to make a deal and Trump caved into him just like that. There are several other well document cases in which, Limbaugh, Hannity, or some other Faux News talking head has "suggested the president do XXX rather then YYY" and some times with in just hours Trump has reversed course and done exactly what they suggested.

The FACT that the president of the United States, arguably the most powerful nation on the planet, is taking advise from TV personalities SHOULD SCARE THE LIVING HELL OUT OF YOU !!!!

Oh wait, what the hell am I talking about ?? We're talking about people THAT ELECTED A REALITY TV STAR TO BE PRESIDENT !!!!!!

We are fucking doomed !!! I just hope the total collapse doesn't occur before I die !!
More democrat hate

May 2013
arkansas
Then all they have to do is get the Democrat leadership to agree to the wall. It has nothing to do with Rush
All Trump has to do is get Mexico to send that check he promised! :lol:

BTW....Rush has quite a bit to do with it. Trump was prepared to sign the budget passed by congress until Rush hurt his widdle fweelings.

Nov 2014
Florida
All Trump has to do is get Mexico to send that check he promised! :lol:

BTW....Rush has quite a bit to do with it. Trump was prepared to sign the budget passed by congress until Rush hurt his widdle fweelings.
Trump never promised that

Nov 2014
Florida
Could it be that a few radicals have broken through the corporate-funded pack and are gaining so much traction that even the donor-funded dems can sense the ground shifting under their feet?
You mean the Democrats are finally willing to admit what hateful people they are