House panel chairman gives IRS April 23 deadline on Trump taxes

Mar 2019
Texas
Is this where I call bullshit on your bullshit call? LOL Sorry, dude, not my style. I'm content to wait for the facts. Have a really great week!
You would be crying for no reason.

To say such would be to say that there is no transporting of asylum seekers currently. There is.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
You would be crying for no reason.

To say such would be to say that there is no transporting of asylum seekers currently. There is.
Sorry dude, here, as in your other there, you continue to make sense to me. I truly don't have a fucking clue what you're trying to say.

Mar 2019
Texas
Sorry dude, here, as in your other there, you continue to make sense to me. I truly don't have a fucking clue what you're trying to say.
Actually you are correct on this post. I was posting on a different topic so the comment was out of place and made zero sense in regards to your post.

Back to youy post i failed to properly respond to.

The irs does not care how people make money as long as they pay money. In other words a drug dealer that pays taxes would not be forwarded to the fbi because they are paying taxes on income that has no valid source. It happens all the time.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Sorry, I was trying to mutitask between watching "Mr. Holland's Opus", type here and make chicken enchiladas with Salsa Verde. Hint: I don't multitask worth a shit.

What I meant to write was this: Sorry dude, here, as in your other post, you continue in failing to make sense to me. I truly don't have a fucking clue what you're trying to say.

That said, have fun. Run with it. As far as I'm concerned, you have views outside the normal parameters of American culture. Not just my local, the majority of American culture.

Mar 2019
Texas
Sorry, I was trying to mutitask between watching "Mr. Holland's Opus", type here and make chicken enchiladas with Salsa Verde. Hint: I don't multitask worth a shit.

What I meant to write was this: Sorry dude, here, as in your other post, you continue in failing to make sense to me. I truly don't have a fucking clue what you're trying to say.

That said, have fun. Run with it. As far as I'm concerned, you have views outside the normal parameters of American culture. Not just my local, the majority of American culture.
Of coarse there is always more to the story such as the fact you were preoccupied and not bothered with researching anything and the fact that you just replied to yourself while attempting to degrade my character says very much about these interactions.

It is a fact that a person can pay taxes on money without sourcing the income. Is that dumb enough for you to understand?

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Of coarse there is always more to the story such as the fact you were preoccupied and not bothered with researching anything and the fact that you just replied to yourself while attempting to degrade my character says very much about these interactions.

It is a fact that a person can pay taxes on money without sourcing the income. Is that dumb enough for you to understand?
Dude, you've already proved you can believe anything you want no matter how ridiculous. No one can stop you from doing so.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Thanks for the compliment.

Feel free to back up your claims you just made. What do i believe that you take issue with or believe i am wrong?
How do you presume I back up my claim that you are free to believe whatever you like or that I didn't understand your statement?

Mar 2019
Texas
How do you presume I back up my claim that you are free to believe whatever you like or that I didn't understand your statement?
I agree with you and it works both ways.

I do not understand part of your statement where you said i have proven something to you. I have givin you facts during most of our interactions.
Specifically what instances of proof have i givin to you that you deem as beliefs. I give facts or at least try to and am interested very much if i have made some judgments that are not fact based and i claimed they were.

Could it be that you disagree with some facts?

Apr 2014
Heart of America
I agree with you and it works both ways.

I do not understand part of your statement where you said i have proven something to you. I have givin you facts during most of our interactions.
Specifically what instances of proof have i givin to you that you deem as beliefs. I give facts or at least try to and am interested very much if i have made some judgments that are not fact based and i claimed they were.

Could it be that you disagree with some facts?
Translation: I was bullshitting you with my accusation.

Of course you were:
Thanks for the compliment.

Feel free to back up your claims you just made. What do i believe that you take issue with or believe i am wrong?