House votes to create sexual deviant rights and violates constitutional limitations

Jul 2015
USA
Well, foundit66? It's been a few days now. I am still waiting for you to engage in a dialogue and respond to THIS POST

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to pass legislation authorized under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, is a usurpation of power not granted.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Well, foundit66? It's been a few days now. I am still waiting for you to engage in a dialogue and respond to THIS POST

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to pass legislation authorized under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, is a usurpation of power not granted.
Good luck

Jul 2015
USA
Well, I tried to accommodate and engage in a fruitful discussion, but it appears truth and facts are not the posters friend.

JWK

Of course there is income inequality. Some of our citizens actually work at improving their station in life, while others expect the force and hand of government to transfer income into their pockets.

Jul 2015
USA
Well, I guess foundit66 has no intention to respond to THIS POST which deals with invented tests used by our Supreme Court to subjugate our constitution and impose its personal senses of social justice.

JWK

"The public welfare demands that constitutional cases must be decided according to the terms of the Constitution itself, and not according to judges' views of fairness, reasonableness, or justice." -- Justice Hugo L. Black ( U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1886 - 1971) Source: Lecture, Columbia University, 1968

Jul 2015
USA

JWK

Jul 2015
USA
foundit66,

I'm waiting. Are you having a problem finding the documentation Congress has been granted the power in question? I can assure you I actually tried to find such documentation in order to prove a point a long time ago. To my surprise, after spending countless hours research the debates of the 39th Congress, I found no such power delegated to Congress.

JWK

It is absolutely shameful for our sexual deviant crowd to hitch their wagon to the civil rights struggle of African Americans who fought to end distinctions being made based upon race and color.

Jun 2019
ROT
It is absolutely shameful for our sexual deviant crowd to hitch their wagon to the civil rights struggle of African Americans who fought to end distinctions being made based upon race and color.
You sound a little light in the loafers there, buddy. Get over your fears.

BTW, discrimination is discrimination. Some is legal - most is not. Those hating gays are no different than those hatin' blacks and other races. They are usually the same morons, like you...

Jul 2015
USA
BTW, discrimination is discrimination. Some is legal - most is not.
Yes! Part of being free is to be able to discriminate ___ to choose to have a steak dinner over tofu, discriminate in choosing one's friends, acquaintances, business associates, and who one enter into contracts with, and even who one marries. You seem to project that discriminating is a bad, evil and dirty word, when in fact it is a hallmark of people being free.

But aside from all that, and since our federal employees [our president, members of Congress and Justices on our Supreme Court] are governed by a a written federal Constitution, what wording contained in that Constitution authorizes our federal employees to forbid the people within the various states to make distinctions based upon "sex", other than the 19th Amendment which is intentionally and specifically limited to voting?

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to exercise legislation authorized under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, the Act is a usurpation of power not granted.

Jun 2019
ROT
Yes! Part of being free is to be able to discriminate ___ to choose to have a steak dinner over tofu, discriminate in choosing one's friends, acquaintances, business associates, and who one enter into contracts with, and even who one marries. You seem to project that discriminating is a bad, evil and dirty word, when in fact it is a hallmark of people being free.

But aside from all that, and since our federal employees [our president, members of Congress and Justices on our Supreme Court] are governed by a a written federal Constitution, what wording contained in that Constitution authorizes our federal employees to forbid the people within the various states to make distinctions based upon "sex", other than the 19th Amendment which is intentionally and specifically limited to voting?

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to exercise legislation authorized under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, the Act is a usurpation of power not granted.
Your dogma interests no one. Take some time and think on the question, then answer in your own words. That's interesting...

Jul 2015
USA
Your dogma interests no one. Take some time and think on the question, then answer in your own words. That's interesting...

:rolleyes:

You haven't been paying attention.

JWK