House votes to create sexual deviant rights and violates constitutional limitations

Jul 2015
USA
Well, foundit66? It's been a few days now. I am still waiting for you to engage in a dialogue and respond to THIS POST

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to pass legislation authorized under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, is a usurpation of power not granted.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Well, foundit66? It's been a few days now. I am still waiting for you to engage in a dialogue and respond to THIS POST

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to pass legislation authorized under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, is a usurpation of power not granted.
Good luck

Jul 2015
USA
Well, I tried to accommodate and engage in a fruitful discussion, but it appears truth and facts are not the posters friend.

JWK

Of course there is income inequality. Some of our citizens actually work at improving their station in life, while others expect the force and hand of government to transfer income into their pockets.

Jul 2015
USA
Well, I guess foundit66 has no intention to respond to THIS POST which deals with invented tests used by our Supreme Court to subjugate our constitution and impose its personal senses of social justice.

JWK

"The public welfare demands that constitutional cases must be decided according to the terms of the Constitution itself, and not according to judges' views of fairness, reasonableness, or justice." -- Justice Hugo L. Black ( U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1886 - 1971) Source: Lecture, Columbia University, 1968

Jul 2015
USA

JWK