Housing

Apr 2015
Stockport. UK
Your post seems to divert attention away from the fact that the promises of Hitler and Roosevelt were the same and the US imitated Germany in very significant ways to fulfil those promises and we seriously need to be aware of the organizational forces that come into play here.
Hitler core creed was racism, any social policies he may have adopted were merely methods to bind German's to that creed

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Hitler core creed was racism, any social policies he may have adopted were merely methods to bind German's to that creed
When locked up Hitler read Oswald Spengler and in particular his monumental work, The Decline of the West. It is a thick tome but I read it to expand my mind about evil in the pure sense.

Feb 2014
Oregon
How about Reagon scapegoating the poor for the bad economy caused by the OPEC oil embargo? We live in a nation that is proud to be the wealthiest nation, but has the least social services and charges more for medical care and education than the rest of the world. It is like our war on poverty has become a war against the people living in poverty. Jesse Jackson was right to say this is living in a war zone. And we have a president telling us we need to accept lower wages, and at the same time is doing his best to cut assistance to those who do work for low wages. Then there is also a little racism thrown in there and it can be argued the war on drugs is a war on people with dark skin. And if you are not in favor of Trump, his words for you are no better than Hitlers attacks on those who oppose him. Thank heavens our government order, laws and culture, put better limits on Trump, than Germany had when Hitler took over.

The game of "them against us" is not exclusive to Hitler.

Our national wealth is the result of having cheap labor. The millionaires get their millions from cheap labor.

Last edited:
Feb 2014
Oregon
If I am jesting I will tell you I am jesting and I was not jesting. I merely provided a solution to solve the homeless problem. I don't want them to sleep under the stars in the cold of winter and a used Army tent is better than nothing. Army tents are made of canvas which repels water and with a hatchet they can make cots from the canvas and the tree branches they cut.

edit: innovation is the word they should memorize, be creative
Where should those tents be put? What about the need for water and sanitation? How will social order be maintained?

Apr 2015
Stockport. UK
The game of "them against us" is not exclusive to Hitler.
Indeed, but most democratic politicians like Reagan use this mentality merely to further their economic agendas, while Hitler based his whole political creed on a perverted social Darwinism of survival of the "fittest".