How could anyone "believe in evolution"?

Dec 2018
New England
That doesn't do proper justice to mythology, which most of the popular narratives regarding science are anyway.

What is the story of your own life, if not a myth?
It’s the story of a life, which I suspect is considerably more than can be said for yours.

Feb 2018
Oregon
That doesn't do proper justice to mythology, which most of the popular narratives regarding science are anyway.

What is the story of your own life, if not a myth?
It is pretty funny tho not surprising that you cannot distinguish myth from reality.

Oct 2019
USA
It is pretty funny tho not surprising that you cannot distinguish myth from reality.
That's a myth which you fabricated about me.

You're merely talking about an archaic approximation of reality, and not even consistently (Marx and Marxism do not exist within the scope of Bacon's method, so if you were consistent, you would have to dismiss them, rather than cling to them and their axioms based on faith).

Dec 2018
New England

You're merely talking about an archaic approximation of reality, and not even consistently (Marx and Marxism do not exist within the scope of Bacon's method, so if you were consistent, you would have to dismiss them, rather than cling to them and their axioms based on faith).
What do you cling to?

Reactions: Kode
Feb 2018
Oregon

I'd much rather cling to an analysis of economics that reflect the news, economics, and my experience of them than cling to a completely unsupportable myth about a conflicted god in the sky which has no relationship with anything I experience and know.