How DARE You Speak Like That To Our President!

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Yesterday, the fat orange turd watched Notre Dame burning and tweeted Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 1.04.12 PM.png

(I'm sure the French were thankful that he told them to act quickly - they had no idea!)

"Everything would have collapsed," said Lt-Col Michael Bernier, a fire chief who speaks for the National Civil Defense Organization and who described the suggestion as "risible."
Releasing even one load from a water bombed used to fight forest fires on Notre Dame would have been "the equivalent of dropping three tons of concrete at 155mp" on the ancient monument. "It would have been like bowling with the cathedral...the two towers might well have fallen."

HOW DARE that Frenchman respond to our president in that way????

Does he actually think the fat orange turd knows the meaning of the word 'risible?!'

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Apr 2016
Florida
Yesterday, the fat orange turd watched Notre Dame burning and tweeted View attachment 3660

(I'm sure the French were thankful that he told them to act quickly - they had no idea!)

"Everything would have collapsed," said Lt-Col Michael Bernier, a fire chief who speaks for the National Civil Defense Organization and who described the suggestion as "risible."
Releasing even one load from a water bombed used to fight forest fires on Notre Dame would have been "the equivalent of dropping three tons of concrete at 155mp" on the ancient monument. "It would have been like bowling with the cathedral...the two towers might well have fallen."

HOW DARE that Frenchman respond to our president in that way????

Does he actually think the fat orange turd knows the meaning of the word 'risible?!'

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What Trump meant was to have a bunch of Russian whores piss on the fire.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Still, in the President's Defense, it would have made an awesome video.
And cleared that site for a really awesome, super classy Trump Hotel.
I mean lets face it, that cathedral is so middle ages, replace that with something with gold plated escalators, now that would draw the tourists....and give Paris something it could be proud of....

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I mean lets face it, that cathedral is so middle ages, replace that with something with gold plated escalators, now that would draw the tourists....and give Paris something it could be proud of....
Goober, you needed the sarcasm icon for that post. All the Trumpanzees are now going to think you are almost as much of a horse barn brainiac as their messiah now.

Apr 2016
Florida
That church, for all its Glory, had less good than Trumps tacky apartment.