How did we elect such a moron???

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
“In June of 1775 the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander-in-chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown,” Trump said.

Then, he went off the rails and seemingly mixed up the Revolutionary War with the War of 1812. “Our Army manned the air, it rammed (?) the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

The Continental Army “took over airports”??????

Also, of course, the Ft. McHenry reference is about the National Anthem but that was during the War of 1812

About a year and a half and we get to correct the greatest mistake this country has ever made.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
I didn’t realize (I read the transcript. You couldn’t pay me to actually listen to the Cheeto hued moron) that he called it Ft. McHendry.

pensacola niceman

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Pensacola, FL
Even back then, there were always flight delays on Colonial Airways, since there were no airplanes. Some takedowns involved colonial fighters writing home to lovers about being stranded on airplanes that didn’t yet exist.

Nov 2012
Rhondda
The British rockets didn't work because Washington had put tariffs on their fuel!