How did we elect such a moron???

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
The attempted giveaway of US individual freedoms, rights, even control of our own land to the unelected corporate interests of the UN is well documented.
The attempted turnover of our nation to Islam by Obama is well documented.

Here is a sentence that describes Obama's intent extremely well. In this sentence, he denies separation of church and state and for all intents and purposes declares religious war - jihad - against the American people and the World. Commits Treason. I used to like Obama until I finally saw what he tried to do to us. He tried to kill us. He may still succeed.

In a speech to the UN, of course

As usual a lie is best told with a snippet of truth

You posted ONE line from a lengthy speech. You removed the context to paint a dishonest picture.

Here is the relevant section from that speech. Yes, the line is in there but with the proper context it means something completely different then what you are presenting

It is time to leave the call of violence and the politics of division behind. On so many issues, we face a choice between the promise of the future, or the prisons of the past. And we cannot afford to get it wrong. We must seize this moment. And America stands ready to work with all who are willing to embrace a better future.

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt -- it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, "Muslims, Christians, we are one." The future must not belong to those who bully women -- it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. (Applause.)

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources -- it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied. (Applause.)

Aug 2018
Albuquerque, NM
If that could change the sentence he spoke, but it doesn't. What he said was scripted, practiced, and spoken with malice aforethought. Greater context changes nothing IMO.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
The attempted giveaway of US individual freedoms, rights, even control of our own land to the unelected corporate interests of the UN is well documented.

Here is a sentence that describes Obama's intent extremely well. In this sentence, he denies separation of church and state and for all intents and purposes declares religious war - jihad - against the American people and the World. Commits Treason. I used to like Obama until I finally saw what he tried to do to us. He tried to kill us. He may still succeed.

Read post #139.

OBAMA!!! HILLARY!!! ARRRRRRGH!!!!

Apr 2013
La La Land North

Do you really not know the context of that soundbite? Or are you a total asshat bigoted RW militant. Here, let me and Snopes educate you.

Obama 2012: The Future Must Not Belong to Those Who Slander the Prophet of Islam

Goodbye.