How Employers Should React to an Employee they Suspect may Have Coronavirus

Feb 2020
Houston
If they send them home, they'll be sued by the worker. If they let them work, they'll be sued if another worker gets Cronavirus.

Either way, a lawyer gets rich.

I guess that's why them rich people are shutting down so many operations and gathering.

Dec 2019
Europe
As doctor of economic science I advise employer to order a worker to work: there is no coronavirus, there is temperature and common cold. A worker with temperature and common cold should work for his wages or leave his employment, this how things were in the 19th century, when there was a lot less poverty in the world: at the end of 19the century 1/6 of world population or 300 million men and women were poor, presently 1/3 of world population or two and a half billion men and women are poor.

People with so-called coronavirus, that is with temperature and common cold could and should work, they should get to work.

Last edited:
Feb 2020
Houston
As doctor of economic science I advise employer to order a worker to work: there is no coronavirus, there is temperature and common cold. A worker with temperature and common cold should work for his wages or leave his employment, this how things were in the 19th century, when there was a lot less poverty in the world: at the end of 19the century 1/6 of world population or 300 million men and women were poor, presently 1/3 of world population or two and a half billion men and women are poor.

People with so-called coronavirus, that is with temperature and common cold could and should work, they should get to work.
Since you are a profession giving that advice, are you comfortable with being held financially liable if the employer follows it?

Dec 2019
Europe
Frankly, I defend derivative-natural rights to absolute freedom of speech, freedom of peaceful assembly and association, freedom of faith and religion, freedom of conscience of every man and every woman, recognized and protected in the first amendment to the US constitution.

This is free advice, follow it if it is reasonable for you as an employer.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
If they send them home, they'll be sued by the worker. If they let them work, they'll be sued if another worker gets Cronavirus.

Either way, a lawyer gets rich.

I guess that's why them rich people are shutting down so many operations and gathering.
So you think rich people are shutting down gatherings and operations on purpose because then they'll get sued and their lawyers will get rich?

That's the theory you're going with?

• Sad
Reactions: Lyzza
Feb 2020
Houston
So you think rich people are shutting down gatherings and operations on purpose because then they'll get sued and their lawyers will get rich?

That's the theory you're going with?
Where did I say anything about gatherings?

I'll talk about them now since you just make up something if I don't.

I think rich people cancelling gatherings are also driven by fear of lawsuits, but they don't have the "damned if I do, damned if I don't" problem that an employer with one seemingly sick employee does.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.

I think rich people cancelling gatherings are also driven by fear of lawsuits, but they don't have the "damned if I do, damned if I don't" problem that an employer with one seemingly sick employee does.
Refer to post #4.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado

Got it now SF?

Reactions: Lyzza