How Patriotic Are You?

Dec 2015
Arizona
I think my ability to keep to a logical progression may surpass yours even after six Bloody Marys.

I said: "I'm saying Obama was want to, IMO, exceed his authority; more so than his predecessors." You then said "You're wrong" and proceeded to cite executive order tallies as evidence I was wrong. QED, you were counting EOs as evidence of abuse. I then asked you why you thought an EO represented and instance of executive authority abuse, and suddenly you're confused about my question.

I'm not the one who ought to avoid operating heavy machinery.
We definitely have a communication problem. I simply don't understand your point most of the time. Apparently, you think you are being crystal clear and I think you are clear as mud. It's not an issue I have with most people.
Take that any way you want.

Dec 2018
New England
We definitely have a communication problem. I simply don't understand your point most of the time. Apparently, you think you are being crystal clear and I think you are clear as mud. It's not an issue I have with most people.
Take that any way you want.
I’m not the least bit surprised.

But hey, it takes all kinds.

Dec 2018
New England
Gotta serve someone. You either come along or - you get left behind...
Wasn't that a poster commonly seen on the streets in Prague in 1938? Or maybe Tiananmen Square in 1989.

No thank you. You serve the global state if you must. I'd rather keep the liberties granted me by the Constitution.

Reactions: BondJmsBond
Nov 2012
Gamma Solaris
I will never support or vote for a Democrat. That's how patriotic I am.

Panther

Forum Staff
Jul 2013
North Texas
As one must constantly remind children and some adults, there is a difference between need and want.
As one must constantly remind children and some adults, there is a difference between need and want.
I want a dr pepper. But what i really need is a cup of water.

I want a thousand dollars. But i need to stay on budget to save up to my goal.

I want to chop off my head to make the headaches go away. But i need to just keep taking my meds and manage them when they hit.

Reactions: RNG
Nov 2012
nirvana
Yet, the problems humanity faces are global in nature, and require global solutions.
It's where technology has made the concept of separation of state and central government obsolete.

A quaint idea that worked fine in the 18th century. And those that now decry it's loss, are the same ones that lend their undying support to the multinational corporations, who are responsible for that globalism, and will argue with you to the death, why they deserve their tax cuts, and the ability to take jobs out of the states, and move them abroad to maximize profits for the global shareholders.

Sorry small government conservatives. You don't get to have it both ways.

Reactions: RNG
May 2019
USA
It's where technology has made the concept of separation of state and central government obsolete.

A quaint idea that worked fine in the 18th century. And those that now decry it's loss, are the same ones that lend their undying support to the multinational corporations, who are responsible for that globalism, and will argue with you to the death, why they deserve their tax cuts, and the ability to take jobs out of the states, and move them abroad to maximize profits for the global shareholders.

Sorry small government conservatives. You don't get to have it both ways.
This Patriot act of Islam pedophilia making separation of state & central government of a more perfect union a suicidal corporation of improved Nazi economics derived from that second coming thru 9/11 not Arab, but Al Qaeda health care plan liberty & justice for all Christians that technology will whitewash into history.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
This Patriot act of Islam pedophilia making separation of state & central government of a more perfect union a suicidal corporation of improved Nazi economics derived from that second coming thru 9/11 not Arab, but Al Qaeda health care plan liberty & justice for all Christians that technology will whitewash into history.
Gibbersh...

Reactions: Clara007