How Patriotic Are You?

May 2019
USA
Dude, you're mental. Hell, I'm neither a Christian or a Muslum.
Must be deja vu. Cross conditioned so far beyond therapy it's hilariously predictable exhibiting that pedophile mentality time & time again as Rehnquist with those immaculate drug conceptions in 9/11 Hell patriot act health care administration.

May 2019
USA
Dude, you're mental. Hell, I'm neither a Christian or a Muslum.
Haven't even been astounded by the national pedophilia religion of this Christian Nation where in some 60 years of having to put up with "it's one nation under God with equal justice under law" Islamidiotocracy patriot act federal perjury of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - DOI - Declaration of Independence - Israel flag arsonists where it takes a supreme swastika up Uranus court of SCOTUS immaculate drug conceptions to make that & those burning Bush's 9/11 not Arab, but Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care as law of the land pedophilia beyond the pleasure principle their only choice in suicidal sociopsychopath homicidal human farming abnormal behavior as normal mental cognition.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Mx Google says Samuel Johnson first said that.
Google is enslaved by Wikipedia so could be true. edit: Google still don't know how to spell Googol let alone describing truncated paraboloid.

Last edited:
May 2018
USA
But....let's remember that not everyone can directly serve the country--as in military service, but we can serve in other ways. We can work at the polls. We can get involved in campaigns. We can serve on local boards. We can volunteer for local organizations. We can fly our American flag. We can pick up our trash, recycle, clean up our parks and participate in planting trees or flowers. We can obey our laws and speed limits. We can be responsible citizens, good parents and decent, honorable people.
Absolutely, I agree 100%. My beef is with legit cowards who refused to serve their country..gutless chickenshits like Turd Nugent, for example. That doesn't stop him from waving the flag and claiming to be an American "patriot", lol. He's not the only one. Seems all the people that Republicans admire are scumbag draft dodgers. Donald Trump, Limbaugh, Nugent, McConnell, Pence, Bill O'Reilly, etc. The fact the Republicans adore those cowards and despise people like John Kerry just blows my mind.