How Patriotic Are You?

May 2019
USA
Absolutely, I agree 100%. My beef is with legit cowards who refused to serve their country..gutless chickenshits like Turd Nugent, for example. That doesn't stop him from waving the flag and claiming to be an American "patriot", lol. He's not the only one. Seems all the people that Republicans admire are scumbag draft dodgers. Donald Trump, Limbaugh, Nugent, McConnell, Pence, Bill O'Reilly, etc. The fact the Republicans adore those cowards and despise people like John Kerry just blows my mind.
The Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate patriot act cop cowards of those burning Bush's not Arab , but Al Qaeda 9/11 health care act that baptized one of Ike's WW II Pentagon staff sergeants by urinations where the US District Court of Nazington Mengele Nazi Germany concentration camp defamations for the second or third time formed Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception Fourth "Jew Lie" Reich supreme swastika up Uranus court of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists national religion of Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophilia sheethead economics derived from Byrd's KKK West Nazi Germany Virginia churchstate fiefdom of two faced master race bigotry while the crooks on Capital Hill do Nero constitutional worshipping .

Dec 2015
Arizona
Absolutely, I agree 100%. My beef is with legit cowards who refused to serve their country..gutless chickenshits like Turd Nugent, for example. That doesn't stop him from waving the flag and claiming to be an American "patriot", lol. He's not the only one. Seems all the people that Republicans admire are scumbag draft dodgers. Donald Trump, Limbaugh, Nugent, McConnell, Pence, Bill O'Reilly, etc. The fact the Republicans adore those cowards and despise people like John Kerry just blows my mind.
If you want to see RW hair on fire just throw out these words: Jane Fonda and John Kerry. LOL

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
May 2019
USA
If you want to see RW hair on fire just throw out these words: Jane Fonda and John Kerry. LOL
If you really want to see Fourth of "Jew Lie" Reich Washington on hair fire see why US District Court of Nazington & it's Rehnquist supreme swastika up Uranus court could care less about pre9/11 churchstate Mengele concentration camp baptize thine eyes by urinationas defamations maybe over a phonetic spelling list of Arab "death to the infidels" just as some 25 years earlier where a list of thieving US Constitution - old glory presented by Ike wrapped in plastic inside an old testament arsonists that stole a US Constitution off a Navy Hospital wall to burn in a KKK cross burning as previous Mengele medical treatment of one nation under God with equal justice under law patriot act.

May 2019
USA
Ever been a teenager patriotic enough to turn down an old glory from Ike for identifying those who had stolen & burned some of those he had presented for business excellence & others destroyed so as not to be a target for KKK pedophiles with abnormal psychological behaviors, only to later when going to college find out it had been held by one his Pentagon staff sergeants for years. Put it, still in it's plastic sleeve inside the second old testament purchased as the first one purchase was stolen along with a fly rod in NYC on senior trip; only to end up in a navy hospital after almost a first day of university from kidnapping & torture; just as the Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate Mengele WW II concentration camp baptize thine eyes by urinations prior to extermination preceding those burning Bush's not Arab, but Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" ( Al que duh?) KKK "serve the pope or die" 9/11 health care patriot act of the Islamidiotocracy ?

May 2019
USA
If you want to see RW hair on fire just throw out these words: LOL
You'd think forgetting being patriotic in a Christian Nation has nothing to do with how many of Ike's old glories presented for business excellence were stolen & in all probability burned when a child, but then why would Ike present me what literally was a one nation under God swastika of lynching enforcement under color of law had no use for, which was still true attempting a college ed"Jew" cation at swastika graffiti duh Jew U don't recall applying to initially. Seems this Christiananality pedophilia business mentality song remains the same with it's second coming of those burning Bush's 9/11 not Arab, but Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care act of putting on a Christian Nation Patriot Act of Islamidiotocracy & Mengele WW II Nazi concentration camp baptize thine eyes by urinations defamation prior to exterminations.

Feb 2019
here and there
All depends on how one defines being a patriot.
I think a patriot is someone who wants to treat illegal aliens better than they do actual citizens. These are people who don't want illegals counted in the census even though there are millions of them in the US, an unknown number that government must treat medically, educate, and support any way needed without any ability to plan for them. Patriots like this really get it, borders don't mean anything and neither do sovereign states. Besides it's all monopoly money anyway

Patriots also understand that war is Patriotic. Americans just love Presidents who go to war like Obama, Bush, Reagan, LBJ, etc. Why upstarts like Trump who show restraint and don't go to war in no way deserve a Nobel Peace prize.

After all, the more people the US kills the more peaceful the world becomes.

May 2018
none
I think a patriot is someone who wants to treat illegal aliens better than they do actual citizens. These are people who don't want illegals counted in the census even though there are millions of them in the US, an unknown number that government must treat medically, educate, and support any way needed without any ability to plan for them. Patriots like this really get it, borders don't mean anything and neither do sovereign states. Besides it's all monopoly money anyway

Patriots also understand that war is Patriotic. Americans just love Presidents who go to war like Obama, Bush, Reagan, LBJ, etc. Why upstarts like Trump who show restraint and don't go to war in no way deserve a Nobel Peace prize.

Interesting. I think a patriot is someone who stands for the ideals of the USA like in the past. We took in German refugees like some of my family, who came here before WW2. I am definitely grateful for that. Some of my family members fled oppression from Europe, just like many are fleeing Central America now.

No one had any reason to trust Germans fleeing the nazis, but this country took us anyway. I am eternally grateful for that. And some of us came here illegally. There was just no time to do anything else. Einstein fled to this country, just as an example. You might have deported him.

https://www.history.com/news/anti-german-sentiment-wwi

The USA to me, has always represented a safe place for people to go for protection. If you think otherwise, shame on you.

Reactions: Clara007
May 2019
USA

That certainly explains the suicidal super egos of homicidal sociopsychopaths those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda Patriot Act of "serve the Pope or die" where Arab "death to the infidels" threatening POTUS received immaculate drug conceptions standing to continue that 9/11 Al Qaeda health care plan like Mengele Nazi concentration camp baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to exterminations , but what else could a D.C. born native expect from a Christian Nation.

Last edited:
May 2019
USA
Interesting. I think a patriot is someone who stands for the ideals of the USA like in the past. We took in German refugees like some of my family, who came here before WW2. I am definitely grateful for that. Some of my family members fled oppression from Europe, just like many are fleeing Central America now.

No one had any reason to trust Germans fleeing the nazis, but this country took us anyway. I am eternally grateful for that. And some of us came here illegally. There was just no time to do anything else. Einstein fled to this country, just as an example. You might have deported him.

https://www.history.com/news/anti-german-sentiment-wwi

The USA to me, has always represented a safe place for people to go for protection. If you think otherwise, shame on you.
Oh yeah. Where else on the planet can one end up studying US Code of War Crimes due to thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists & their baptize thine eyes by urinations Christian Nation churchstate lynching enforcement attempts at brainwashing when Arab "death to the infidels" threaten POTUS & all the Islamidiotocracy has is "serve the Pope or die" immaculate drug conceptions for dhimmitude servitude to Christiananality pedophilia business mentalities & it's Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" 9/11 health care master plan patriot act. Who needs a one nation under God swastika up Uranus court of Nazington. Those crooks on Capital Hill national religion.